God's first... nightmare?

Prima silently watched as the wind blew, what a wonderful place this was... Where exactly was this?

"Enjoying the view?" Prima turned around to see the person who was talking to him, but all he saw was the beautiful akura trees which surrounded the large area of pink grass that he was in.

The mysterious voice spoke once more. "Ah ah ah, none of that for now, you will see me later..." Prima turned around once more and still saw no one.

"Where am I?" He asked. The mysterious voice chuckled and refused to answer.

The voice then spoke and asked the deity a question. "Why? Why care for them?" Prima simply laughed and explained. "Well obviously they're my friends."

The voice then grew colder. "Am I not enough?" Prima then answered. "I don't know you, I'd like to be your friend but I don't know who you are..." Suddenly, The voice crew even colder as plants started to die. "That's the thing, how can you possibly not know me?! I've been with you for so long... We've been with you for so long...." Suddenly the whole world turned dark and into a black void...

And then glowing colors appeared in the darkness.

Eyes... Sets of them...

First a teal pair of glowing eyes emerged as the voice changed into a much older more male one. "I was born from ideas and theories... They grew so deep that they were deeper than the sea..."

Then a pair of green glowing eyes appeared from far away as well as the voice sounded much more feminine, but still plenty ancient. "I was born from the questions of the grain... Questions of how nature dared to work..."

Then a pair of reddish orange slit eyes appeared from the void, followed by or seemingly connected to Orange flaming hair... The voice then changed to a slightly younger male voice. "I was born from mischief and fun... Their Joy brought me tears..."

Then a pair of purple eyes appeared in the shadows. The voice still male but now slightly more old with a odd slur to it. "I was born and killed over and over to suit their needs, twisted and changed over and over."

Then a single blue eye appeared next to the flaming hair and orange eyes. Now speaking with a very old male voice. "I was made to be the symbol of intelligence, a trickster as wise as a fox, now I am the old frail puppet of liars and charlatans."

A pair of ice blue eyes formed from the darkness next to the first set of teal eyes. Now The voice had to become cold and male. "I was the eldest of a family made to be broken, forced and willed to be a monster when I'm nothing more than a kind man who is loving to all

A pair of lightning blue eyes appeared in the darkness as well, accompanied by an old male voice. "I was made to be the Pinnacle of strength, now I am nothing more than a showboating pansy... Yet another puppet attached to the strings and forced to play their wicked Melody.

Two pairs of glowing eyes then appeared. The voice split into two one male and one female. "We were siblings born to explain nature and its many ways, they strung me up and forced me to play through their mad symphonies... They strung me down with the sword of the Sun, fated to kill a monster, who was forced to become one.

Finally All of the voices spoke at once in merged into the original feminine voice from the beginning of the dream. "We are the culmination of them, we are Gaganadipika..." Suddenly the black void disappeared along with all the glowing eyes.

In its place was the same area from earlier, but much different. The Pink Grass had become a rotten and faded gray... The trees now bore no leaves and instead were a burned chalky white instead of their normal colors.

The once beautiful sky had now become a mix of browns, reds and grays. And the sun had become Vantablack. The voice then returned, but this time it was not alone now coupled with pulsating vines which consumed and destroyed all they touched. And the vines were slowly getting closer and closer to Prima.

Then the floor gave way to a black void this one with the consistency of the ocean but without any floor or bottom. Now the voice could be heard once more but this time it was bubbled and gargled. "Re..m..r ... n..e .or .he f..st ..ns ..ath dr..s ...r .y love~" (first one to decipher this gets a cookie) the voice said as a black tentacle coursing with green energy yank him deeper and deeper into the abyss...
.
.
.

"Prima, .... ..!" A muffled voice said as Prima started to get his vision back.

He could then hear a familiar voice screaming at him. "PRIMA WAKE UP!" Prima opened his eyes to see a certain radio demoness who was cutting something.

 "PRIMA WAKE UP!" Prima opened his eyes to see a certain radio demoness who was cutting something

"My good sir, are you finally up?" She said with the worry in her voice slowly disappearing. Prima could now see what had freaked her out... It had been a large amount of vines that had grown around him in a cocoon formation, the vines stretched down off of his bed and outside of the room.

"What happened?" Prima asked Alas... she then recounted what had happened. "I was sleeping when I had suddenly been looking awake by an earthquake, I ran into the source of the earthquake, which was your room, and I was surprised to see that the earthquake was caused by a large amount of vines in vegetation growing around you, I thankfully was able to get you free my darling~"

Alas then stopped dancing around the question. "So what exactly happened the cause this?" Prima then spoke"I think it was just a odd dream..."

Alas then looked at all of the vines and then got bright idea. "Hey, tomorrow I have to go out, would you mind coming with me? I have to go see some old friends and I thought that the experience might help you with your odd dreams." Prima then agreed and went to bed, this time however Alas stayed and watched him sleep just as a precaution because he could possibly start growing vines again.

End of Chapter...

(My first original chapter not based on any episode, what do you think of it? It's a little short for my liking but I really wanted this to be a lore chapter, hope you enjoyed)