some grandfather and granddaughter time.

3rd POV

Prima was in a dream once more. Now accompanied by much more different eyes. Each glowing with radiant power...

The first pair of eyes to talk were a set of eyes which looked like the Galaxy. Filled with a wonderous chaos. "I just can't understand it... They made me as a unknown beginning... Never brought up again after the beginning though."

Then a pair of red eyes which look like lava appeared. "I was made to destroy and create, to make their land... I've had enough! Burn it all down!"

A pair of green eyes with red middles formed As well. "Made by mortals to explain their creations creation. Vastly underestimated and called a fraud for years... A False god"

Then a ginormous pair of green eyes appeared directly in front of Prima. "AWAKEN!" The voice screamed as Prima awoke.
.
.
.

When he awoke from his sleep, he had transformed back into his normal form instead of his cat form, Prima looked around, only to see that Charlie was missing... He called out into the night "Charlie? Where did you go?" The deity looked around.

Prima eventually got up and out of the bed. He then heard a sound coming from down below...

It was humming... But why? Who was making the noise so late?

Prima shapeshifted to the size of a speck of dust as he flew through the hotel and eventually found the source of the humming.

It was a half awake Charlie... Drinking brown liquid to keep herself awake... Prima immediately shapeshifted back to his normal size and watched as Charlie worked...

Carefully and quietly working diligently to figure out a plan... "Come on... The extermination will be here soon, in one month I don't have any proof that redemption works... What do I even do?!" The demon princess quietly panicked to herself as she was soon picked up and sat down of Primas lap.

The startled princess soon spoke. "Prima... What are you doing up this late?" The Deity did not speak however as he then started to hum a relaxing lullaby. "Prima... I can't go to sleep right now, I have so much to do, I haven't even proven redemption works yet... I need to find a way to get solid proof..." Charlie whined, refusing to go to bed.

Prima then spoke. "Hmmmm can you explain to me what redemption is?" The confused deity asked as he carefully rocked the tiny princess in his arms.

Charlie then facepalmed. "That's right... I haven't even explained to you what the goal of this place is yet..." She then sighed and slowly spoke. "In order to save my people, I need to find a way to redeem them. Redemption is how you redeem someone, it's basically helping them out and making them change their ways, helping them go from bad to good..." Charlie then sighed and looked at the ground.

She then continued speaking. "If I can redeem someone, then I can stop bad things from happening... I can save those I love and care about... But unfortunately it just doesn't seem to work, not yet at least..." Charlie then stopped speaking as Prima began to think over her situation.

The deity then spoke. "Charlie... I think I want to help you..." Charlie looked at Prima and smiled with tears in her eyes. "Thanks Prima... You're a good guy, you know that?" Prima then smiled back as he spoke again. " Thanks Char... I just want for you to be happy... I might know you all that well, but I can tell that you're a good person who cares about others... In fact, I think you've been doing a little too much lately... Come with me... I have something to show you." Prima said with a smile.

Charlie got up off of Prima's lap as he then stood up and opened his hand down to her. Charlie gave a small sigh and a closed her eyes as she took his hand...

Suddenly a white door appeared right in front of the pair.

Prima then opened the massive door as the Duo entered

.
.
.

When she opened her eyes, Charlie was baffled... They were in a pure white void, there was no ceiling, no walls and no floor. The only thing there was, was a small table with a box on it.

Prima then kneeled down as he gave Charlie a smile. "Go on... open the box." Charlie shyly made her way towards the small box and opened it... Suddenly a small little creature flew out of the box and on to Charlie as it turned into a pendant on her outfit.

 Suddenly a small little creature flew out of the box and on to Charlie as it turned into a pendant on her outfit

"I call it a lil cyclone. It's small and mostly harmless, but they are really fast and can create energy bubbles around themselves and their owners. They can also reduce stress by 100% when they're near their owners. I hope you enjoy it,... now let's get back to the hotel you need to sleep.
.
.
.

Once they were out of the workshop and back in the hotel, Charlie found herself too tired to be able to move, Prima then smiled and spoke. "Don't worry Charlie, rest on my lap, I'll play the ukulele to sooth you to sleep." Prima then sat with his legs crossed as Charlie fell asleep while the deity played a birch ukulele.
.
.
.

Until vaggie entered the room wondering where Charlie and Prima were. After calming vaggie down, Prima picked her up and laid her right next to Charlie on his lap...

End of Chapter...

(I wanted to do a chapter with Charlie and God as I hadn't yet, and I thought what time would be better than the night before Lucifer arrives? The night where she couldn't sleep because she was too overwhelmed and worried.

Big announcement, once I am done with season 1 of Hazbin Hotel, I will start doing Helluva boss chapters  so I hope you're ready for the!)