An old friend...

(I have two small requests for any of you artists reading this book, I need you to draw a female version of Prima and a version of Prima as a rubber duck. If you can make the art and post it in like a book for me, you can make suggestions for later chapters. Also before the chapter officially starts, I would like to bring up some possible news for the later chapters of this book.

So as of late, I have been starting to be obsessed with two fan theories regarding HH, these are 1: the theory the Eve is Roo, and 2: the theory that Roo is Charlie's mom. As of now, I don't know if I will incorporate said theories into my book, but perhaps once I get more info... So for those asking me to add Eve and Roo, you'll have to wait.)
.
.
.

Day finally breaks, Vaggie awakens with a painful stinging sensation from her shoulder blades. She looks about the room and yet she sees no one... Confused, she goes down the stairs to the main area of the hotel.
.
.
.

She was absolutely shocked to see a sleeping Charlie cradled in a sleeping Primas arms. Everyone else, is of course watching (except Alas) as Primas eyes open. "What is everyone doing down here?" Prima asks as he turns his head to the left like a cat. Vaggie then started to speak. "Nothing, we just saw you and Charlie and started to watch." Prima nodded as Charlie woke up. She then rubbed her eyes as she sleepily spoke. "Hey guy, what are you all doing here?" Charlie would then Yawn as she then jumped up at supersonic speed and starting panicking.

"Crap! I completely forgot!" Charlie then started to panic as vaggie would then speak. "Charlie, sweetie... Please calm down, maybe we should ask-" vaggie was soon cut off by a panicked Charlie. "Don't say it!" Vaggie then finished her sentence. "Your ma for help? I know you really really don't want to, but we need as much help as we can get!" Prima started tune out everything once more, as his little ADHD brain kicked in.

Charlie continued to speak "Adam was an" knowing what she was about to say, Husk blocked Primas ears so he couldn't hear the cuss word, once the cuss word was said, he unblocked Prima's ears. "But he isn't in charge of all of heaven, besides there has to be other Angels who will listen." Charlie said as she pointed at Prima, emphasizing how so far he's the only angel who believes in her. Charlie then scrolled through her contacts on her phone before hesitating to call her mother. Husk took notice of this and spoke.

"You got mommy issues?" Charlie then responded. "No it's just... We've never been close, after she and Mom split, she never really wanted to see me... She calls sometimes, but only when she's bored or wants me to do something." Husk gave a small smirk as he spoke. "Mommy issues..."

Over on the other side of the room, Prima was turning the floor and walls into French toast, which he was starting to eat...
.
.
.

In a different part of hell, we see a room filled with rubber ducks, along with a barrel filled with white rubber ducks with the word failures written on the side of the barrel.

A feminine voice started to speak at the end of the room filled with ducks and toys. "Almost there..." The feminine figure then turned around as they showed a rubber duck in her hands.

" The feminine figure then turned around as they showed a rubber duck in her hands