At the beginning...

(I've decided to do something different instead of episode 4, mainly because the themes in episode 4, mainly Valentino's existence, really make me mad. So to prevent my sanity from going out of the window, I'm going to do a chapter-based mostly in heaven. I hope you can forgive me for this.)

???'s POV

I looked upon heaven... I saw those I was in charge of protecting. I saw all that I stood for... And then I saw him, of course it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but still...

It had been so long that I had completely forgotten what his voice sounded like... And I have almost forgotten what his face looked like... But how can I forget the times we shared, the beginning of it all?

-Flashback-

I emerged from the nothing as a formless being... But I watched as he sculpted and crafted my form from the nothingness... Everything etched into perfection, he molded my form as if it were clay... And then once I had a form, I looked upon him... My creator. He differed greatly from me however... I was a mere puppet, a mere thing in comparison to him.

But he did not care that I was below him, he did not care if I was different... He took me to the very beginning of it all, the place where he and all began... But I was unworthy, I knew I was unworthy of seeing such sights, of having the attention of my creator...

But care, he did not... You did not care for my beliefs that I was below you, you did not think me anymore than you. You opened your arms and showed kindness to a mere thing...

You sang to me at the cradle of it all... Sure there were no words, no lyrics to the song which you sang... But I could feel your kindness and your love either way...

Before you left, you granted me a Kingdom to protect, family to love and a purpose to fulfill...

And just as quickly as you appeared, you left... You abandoned me father... But even though you left, I could never find it in my heart to hate you my creator... I sang your praises far and wide, high and low... Because I knew that you wanted me to live for some reason, for some indiscernible purpose...

We created the Earth in your image, the first humans in your image just as you created us in your image. But she... The Fallen one... She was too similar to you... Too innocent, too kind, too naive and far too painful...

When flaws finally came to your grand design, I had no other choice exile her... To cast her out. She just hurt too much to be near... Her smile, her kindness, her creativity and her naivety... It was all just too much... I could not allow her to bring evermore flaws to your perfect design...

And so I did the only thing I could... I cast her aside...

-flashback over-

As I reminisced of all that had happened since the Creator... Since you left... I brought myself back to that very same spot you told me so long ago. And I started to sing the song from so long ago, with lyrics from my heart.

"♪When I was born, I was but a mistake, and then you took me in your embrace~
you showed me wrong, you showed me the flaws in my mind, you taught me what it was like, to be loved...

And now I'm standing at the beginning, reminiscing of good times spent, wondering if I'll ever see you again? and I don't know what may come today or tomorrow, but I know that you gave me life and purpose before you left, a mission to follow, something to protect...

And now I'm standing at the beginning, wondering if all of it was just a mistake? And I'm standing here atop the stars, forever wondering, where you are? And I'm sitting here all alone, waiting for you to come back home!

Even though you have been gone, I hope you haven't forgotten about me after so long? And I hope that I'm not proven wrong, even after so long, and I'm sitting here at the beginning of my destiny, wondering if you will remain just a memory?♪" my eyes filled with tears, I continue singing as the silence of the cold void, grows louder evermore.

"♪So now I'm sitting at the beginning... Wondering if what I've done was right? If maybe after all this, it was just a lie? And now as I watch, all that you have made, I can't help but to think to myself, 'Am I just a Disgrace? Maybe all I did was for naught? But in those thoughts, I remember youuuu!♪"

I summon a pure White guitar (which also looks like a church organ) as I continue singing, while playing.

"♪Now I'm here at the beginning, of all you made, trying to understand my purpose? or why I was made? What do I do without you here with me? What was I even meant to be? But nevermind, because Now I'm singing at the beginning, knowing that it all will turn out fine♪"

(This is the first time I've ever actually wrote a song for a book... Please Don't judge it too hard.)

Once I'm done singing, I'll leave this holy place knowing that I am still So unworthy. I put on a smile as I reach all that I am meant to protect, to guard and to love.

As I watch day turn to night, I close my eyes in prayer. "Creator... If you can hear me... I hope I may see you again... I would love to show you all that we have done, all to your magnificent designs... Goodnight Father, sweet dreams... Wherever you may be." I close my eyes and let sleep take hold.

3rd POV

Meanwhile, In the Hazbin Hotel, Prima can be seen sleeping as a prayer reaches his ears.

This causes a soft smile to form on the unconscious deities face...
.
.
.

Hours later, Prima wakes up, not from a nightmare, but simply because he did.

Prima then silently entered Charlie's room as he then shapeshifted into a all white cat and fell asleep in-between Charlie and Vaggie
.
.
.

Meanwhile... In V tower, while Valentina was sleeping, a huge couch sized white Rook chess piece falls on top of her, temporarily paralyzing her from the neck down.

End of Chapter...