the radio killed the TV star with a dove.

Charlie was freaking out... Extermination was coming even faster than predicted... "okay so, the extermination is coming in 6 months instead of a year!" The Princess said with worry on her voice.

Prima on the other hand was still confused as to what the extermination even was... He slowly pet Keekee as he wondered what could have Charlie having those weird expressions again?

He wondered as he looked outside of the windows and saw a weird looking object in the sky coming towards the hotel.

Prima gave a excited smile as he teleported outside.
.
.
.

Sir pentious was confused... Didn't extermination already happen a week ago? Why was there an angel here? And why was it tearing apart his airship? "Sssspare me!" The snake demon screamed at the top of his lungs as his airship was being tossed in and out of multiple portals while being punched by the angel into other portals which sent it flying back to the angel.

Basically, Prima was playing ping pong with the airship...

Once he was bored with playing ping pong, Prima decided it was time to start playing bowling, as he punched the airship all the way to a nearby Tower and knocked it down. The excited deity then started to whoop and cheer. "Yeah! Strike!" He said with a large grin.

(For reference, it's the one tower that looks like the hollow Knight)

Suddenly a large explosion sent sir pentious flying back to the front of the hotel. Leaving Prima staring down at the snake demon who crashed through the walls of the hotel. Alas, who was drinking tea on the balcony of the hotel, stared at the sight with wondrous delight.

The radio demoness watched as Prima played with the snake demon, as she wondered who exactly this mysterious Angel was...
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile... Underneath a very tall tower, we see a demon with a TV head absorbing energy while watching multiple TV screens.

"Hahahaha! Now that's good television!" Suddenly her face would then glitch as her screen had a incoming call on it

"Hahahaha! Now that's good television!" Suddenly her face would then glitch as her screen had a incoming call on it. She you then used her mastery of electricity and Technology to move the call to another screen.

She would then sit down on a throne, which suspiciously looks like a lazy boy chair, as she would answer the call. "Hello there velvette, how are you this hellish morning?" The TV demon said with a large grin on her face.

 "Hello there velvette, how are you this hellish morning?" The TV demon said with a large grin on her face