𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘢𝘹

" 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗫

" 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗫. "

──────────────

You had placed your bikes on the bike racks, you were a bit late to class and thought you would be in trouble but you remembered Mr.Clarke wouldn't mind.

Heading inside the class, you sat beside dustin, he sent you a wave and you waved back, okay so good thing, you weren't late.

Then you heard the door open, everyone's head turned to see who the person was, it was a boy with red hair, blue eyes and freckles.

"Alright. Hold up. You don't get away that easy."

Mr.Clarke said, the boy turned to him and then turned away, rolling his eyes.

"Dustin, drum roll."

He did as Mr.Clarke asked, you just stared at the boy who stood up front.

"Class, please welcome, all the way from Sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine."

Mr.Clarke announced, you were about to clap until the boy spoke.

"It's max."

"Sorry?"

"Nobody calls me Maxine. It's max."

Max corrected, Dustin looked over at them and they whispered to each other.

Max walked over to his desk and sat down in his seat, you all looked over at him.

When you turned away, max had looked over at you, you didn't notice though because you were busy paying attention to Mr.Clarke.

**

"There's no way that's madmax. I mean, he has the looks for it but- why would he get that high of a score?"

Dustin said, you shrugged and continued to watch him skate, you were behind the fence watching him skate.

"But his name is max."

You heard Lucas say, mike shrugged.

"So what?"

"So, how many Maxes do you know?"

Mike shrugged again.

"I don't know."

"Zero. That's how many."

You finally said, rolling your eyes as you continued to watch max skate.

You saw him write something on a piece of paper and then throw it in the trashcan.

"Oh! There."

Will said, you looked over to see him walking back inside the school, Lucas was the first to run over at the trashcan, Dustin following behind him.

You just ran along with them, why were you friends with these nerds?

Some girls were walking past and they looked over at all of you a bit weirded out.

"Got it. There we go."

Dustin said and he opened the paper, it read:

'STOP SPYING ON ME, CREEPS'

You sighed, "Well of course he's gonna say that because we kept staring at him, creeps."

Mike gave you a look and you gave him a look as well, he just looked away from you.

"William byers. Your mother's here." The principal said, you gave Will a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

**

You walked into your room, sitting at the edge of your bed, those memories— what happened last year.

It's still stuck there. Like a memory that won't go away, you were in the upside down as well with Will, but you don't speak on it.

A knock came to your door.

"Come in!" You yelled, whoever the person was did come in, it was your brother.

Johan sat beside you, his eyes full of worry.

"Everything..okay? You haven't spoken a word to me or mom today." Johan said, you shrugged.

"I'm fine." You lied, Johan didn't believe you but didn't question you further.

"Listen, we don't have to talk about what happened, but, I'm here if you want to talk, alright?" Johan said, you just nodded and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"(Y/n), I-" he heard soft snoring, he saw you had already fell asleep, "Goodnight then."

[Note]
OKAYYY, let me know what ideas I need to put in the story since I can't seem to think of any but the whole stranger things plot -_-