𝘚𝘶𝘻𝘪𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺?

" SURPRISE! "☆────────

" SURPRISE! "

────────

"Totally epic, which isn't the case. I literally lost all hope because someone beat me to it. Am I that bad?" you asked, max chuckled to himself and listened to you ramble.

"No, no of course you aren't. and how long till mike gets here?" Max asked, you checked your watch, "He's late." You mumbled.

But then mike had arrived on his bike, max rolled his eyes, this would be the second or third time he was late.

"You're late."

"Sorry!"

"Again."

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will said, "yeah if you guys keep whining about. Let's go!" Mike said in reply.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Lucas mocked, causing you to laugh.

"Just please stop talking, dude." Mike told Lucas, pushing past him and walking into the mall.

"Let me guess. You were busy-"

Lucas made kissing noises, Mike rolled his eyes, "Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas." Mike said.

"'Oh, El, I wish we could make our forever, and never hang out with any of our friends.'" Lucas continued, "Lucas, stop." You told him.

"Will thinks it's funny."

"Because it is."

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike said, Max wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Max said, you playfully rolled your eyes.

You ran down the escalator with the others, bumping into people and you apologized.

You accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it."

"Sorry!"

"Yeah! Watch it, nerd." Erica said, you looked over at her, "isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas asked.

"Isn't it time you died?" Erica said, you chuckled to yourself.

"Psycho!"

"Butthead!"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"