𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳

" 𝗕𝗬 𝗢𝗔𝗧𝗛, 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞? "✦──────────────

──────────────

Everyone had arrived at will's house, you sat on the couch as you messed with your fingers.

Max was at the dining sitting with Mike, Lucas, and Dustin. Johan was somewhere.

"(Y/n), can you help me with something?" Max asked, well, it was just an excuse to talk to you.

"Sure." You said and stood up, you walked into the kitchen and kneeled down to get some items out of the cabinet.

It was a comfortable silence between you two, you heard max closed one of the cabinets.

"Go to the snowball with me." Max blurted out, your eyes went wide and you turned to him.

"I..are..are you sure?" You trailed off, max scooted a little closer to you and nodded, "I am." He answered.

"Alright then. Guess we're going together." You said, max gave you a smile and continued to do what he was doing before.

After grabbing some tape, you helped max board up the windows.

**

After the others got finished talking with Will, a screech was heard from a mile away.

Everyone had weapons in their hands except you, max held something in his hands while he pushed you behind him just to make sure whoever was at the door wouldn't hurt you.

"Where are they?" Max asked, then you heard the glass break and you let out a scream.

Hopper walked forward and made sure it was dead, then everyone heard the lock click.

Everyone pointed their weapons at the door, but when it opened, it wasn't a monster, it was someone..someone you recognized.

El. She was back.

..