𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘣

THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB──────

──────

"What exactly were you all doing at the lake?" Chief powell asked, "Uh..." Dustin trailed off.

"We were...We were just going for a walk." Max lied, looking back at the chief and officer.

"A walk? At 9:00 p.m.?" Officer Callahan said, "To the lake." Dustin added.

"We were gonna take a little swim. Little night swim." He continued, I nodded as my lips turned into a thin line.

"Dusty, someone was just murdered there." Dustin's mom said, Johan was there as he had a disappointing look on his face.

"Yeah, we...we didn't realize that until we got there." Dustin said, "That's why we didn't swim." Lucas butted in.

"And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?" Mrs.Wheeler asked.

"No."

"Yes. Uh..."

"We're not sure if she was there. It's all a little confusing."
I added, max sighed and I did as well.

"That's when you guys came." Lucas said, "Right. Then they dared me to say what I said." Max said.

"Oh, yeah."

"About the killer."

We all started laughing, I looked at them nervously, where was Jasper when you needed him?

They all started talking again, making up excuses, I just listened.

"One at a time. You first." Chief powell pointed at max.

"Wait, what? Why me?"

"Follow me."

"I'm not even in the hellfire club."

"Do I need to cuff you? Up. Chop-Chop. Let's go."

I smiled mischievously and Johan just shook his head in disapproval and gestured for me to come in the kitchen, I stood up and followed him inside.

──

Johan sighed while placing a hand on his forehead, "What is going on? You haven't been home yet and now the police are calling me and telling me you were at a lake with your friends— listen, I don't mind you hanging out with your friends for the whole spring break. But what you need to understand is that some killer is on the loose. And you're running around like a headless chicken acting like you can't get hurt. The way they described the teenagers that got killed— you could've been one of them!" Johan whisper yelled.

"I get that part, but what I don't get is why this is all on me? And Eddie isn't a killer." I said, my eyebrows furrowed.

Johan eyes widen, "Wait, you know who did this? why are you protecting him..?" He asked, "Because. You know what's doing it— I'll just explain. This guy, creepy crawly man, his name is Vecna. He's the one who probably made the upside down, and he's a sick child killer or something like that. okay? Hope I explained everything shortly." I said.

Johan tried processing this, then he sighed, "That's it. This stuff is messing with you, we've only been through this one time— I'm not doing it a second time. And I'm not gonna let you get hurt." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"I get that you're worried and all, but I'm not gonna get hurt. You see me right? Stable and peachy keen! I'm okay, Johan. I'm almost a teenager, I don't need you to come to my aid all the time. I'm not a baby." I said, Johan paused and turned to me.

"I still don't care, (Y/n). You're coming home and that's final, do you understand me?" Johan said, "No!" I whisper yelled.

Johan looked taken aback, "I'm sorry, what now?" He seethed.

"I'm not going back home! If I want to save Hawkins then I'm doing it with my friends. I've been in this since day one, I'm not backing out now." I spat, Johan clicked his tongue.

"You wanna be hard headed? dumb? Get yourself killed? I am NOT letting that happen! You aren't going to danger yourself, your already in enough danger as it is, (Y/n). I'm not gonna let this continue. You are coming home and that's final." Johan said.

I stood my ground, "No. I'm not." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Johan slowly turned around and he looked pissed, "Yes you are, (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)." He said, I still didn't move.

"I'm not." If he wanted to take me home I would just run off again.

"You don't want to listen? You still want to be hard headed? It's definitely not going to get you anywhere, and it's not getting you anywhere now." Johan told me, I just shrugged.

"You aren't taking me home. And I'm not going—"

"Stop talking back." He cut me off with a warning, I glared back at him, I shut my mouth quickly but I wasn't going to give up.

He grabbed his car keys and shook his head, "I don't know what's happening to the sweets I once had before, but you've changed. And something tells me it's not for the better, you haven't been talking to me, you've basically been ignoring me." Johan continued.

"I'm not going. and I'm not going to keep saying this." I said, he turned to me quickly, I saw max, Lucas, Dustin, and Erica gesturing for me to go with them.

"Don't do it, don't you dare." Johan said, but I ignored him and ran to the others.

Johan hurried and followed me out the door, the others following as well, I grabbed my bike and started riding away.

"(Y/N)!" Johan yelled.

...