𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵

THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT──────

──────

El was screaming in pain, I just head my head on Max's shoulder.

"Let's get her on this side, this ride." Mike said, we did as he said, El still crying in pain.

Then robin started running her mouth, "Hey, robin. You aren't helping." I told her.

"Here, bite on this." I told El, and she bit on the wooden spoon, Jonathan used the knife to start opening her wound.

El screamed in pain again, I looked away from the scene, my head still on Max's shoulder.

"No! Stop it!" El yelled, I turned to her, "Stop! Stop! I can do it. I can do it." El said.

El then raised her hand to her leg, she started screaming again.

The glass shattered behind us, I kept my eyes trained on El's leg.

The parasite then came out of El's leg, she threw it and it tried walking away once it fell but someone stepped on it, I looked up and saw hopper, Joyce, and Murray.

──

I sat by myself in one of the booths, my eyes focused on nothing, If anything, I just wanted to sleep.

I felt someone plop beside me, it was max, he gave me a small smile, "Hey, you okay?" He asked in a soft tone, I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, just stressed. I really feel like sleeping at the moment. Today has been wild." I told him, "I second that. Once all this is over maybe we can have a date at home or something. It's up to you." Max said, I smiled.

"I'd like that." I told him before fiddling with my hands again.

"You mind if I go talk to my friends real quick?" I asked, max nodded and slid out of the booth, going to check on El.

I walked over to Mike, Will, Dustin and Lucas, "Y'know, we could've used you both up there, too." Mike said.

"Yeah, man. We missed you both, dude." Lucas added, I sent him a smile, "Yeah, big-time." Will spoke.

Me and Dustin walked over to them and we all shared a group hug, "We missed you guys too." I said.

"Please don't cry, nerds." Erica said, "Erica." Lucas said.

"Keep saying my name, see what happens." Erica said, I chuckled at them both and walked away from the group.

"(Y/n), let's go." Dustin said, I then turned to max, "Uhm, see you when we survive?" I asked, Max chuckled.