𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦

THE BITE────────

THE BITE
────────

"They seem drunk." I said, dustin turned to me, "why would they be drunk?" Dustin asked.

"I'm a natural! Check it out!" Steve said, I walked over to Steve and went to check his temperature.

"He's burning up." I said, whatever those Russians gave him seemed to have caused them to go a bit sluggish.

"You're burning up." Steve added, "Steve, Steve can you hear me?" I asked.

"God, no. Ow!" I then turned to Dustin, "His pupils are super dilated." I told him.

"Maybe he's drugged." Erica suggested, "Ugh. Boop!" Steve booped my nose causing me to flinch back.

"Steve, are you drugged?" I asked, "How many times, (Y/n)? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana." Steve said.

"This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you. Are you gonna die on us?" I asked, "Boop." Steve booped my nose again.

I rolled my eyes.

──

We now made our way to the mall, I sat by myself at a booth, writing something down.

I felt someone grab my wrist, "C'mon, they're sober now." He told me.

I followed him and he guided me to where everyone was, the mall was closing soon.

"Well, shit, that worked." Erica said, "Course it worked. We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." Dustin explained.

"Uh, Dustin?"

"What?"

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house."

"Why?"

"Well, I might've told them your full name."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Dude, I was drugged."

"So?"

"So?"

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

"Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say."

"Guys?" I said, everyone came to a stop, "Abort." Dustin whispered, we had saw a Russian guard talking to someone.

"Abort. Abort." We all started running, "Go!" I was the first to slide down the escalator.

I hid with the others, closing my eyes tightly in fear.

I flinched when I heard a car honk, the five of us stood up slowly from our hiding spot.

We then looked up and I saw the others, my eyes then landed on max.

I smiled and he smiled as well, gosh was I glad to see him.

I got up from the hiding spot and ran over to max, we both engulfed each other into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay. they didn't hurt you, right?" Max asked while cupping my cheek, I shook my head.

"No, no. I'm okay. Just...A lot happened." I said, he just nodded and placed a kiss on my cheek, we both pulled away and I turned to Lucas, engulfing him in a hug.

"Hey, you alright?" Lucas asked, "Yeah, you?" I answered.

"I'm good. Wait— Erica? What are you doing here?" Lucas asked, I pulled away from our hug.

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica answered, "True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve added.

"I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin spoke, "El and (Y/n) have superpowers." Dustin said.

"I'm sorry?" Robin said and turned to me, her eyes wide.

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind, c'mon, catch up." Steve said, "That's El?" Erica asked.

"Who's El?" Robin asked, Nancy turned to her, "I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked.

"I'm robin. I work with Steve." Robin answered, "She cracked the top secret code." Dustin said.

"Which is how we found out about the Russians." I said while my arms were crossed.

Everyone began to talk over each other, then I heard a loud thud, I turned around and saw El on the ground.

"El! El!" I yelled, and I ran over to her, "What's wrong with her?" Erica asked.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked El, "My leg. My leg." She answered.

I then looked at the wound on her leg which caused me to look away.

...