Part 1

It all starts on a Wednesday night after 10 pm:
Casey Becker was home alone, while her parents where out and about, when she's in the kitchen making popcorn her phone line begins to ring,
" Hello?" Casey says, " Hello." A man with a deep voice replies. " Who is this?" Casey asks, " Sorry I must have the wrong number." The man says,
" It happens, take it easy!" She yells and hangs up, as she starts to proceed back to the kitchen the line rings again, " Hello?" Casey states,
" Hello again." The man with the deep voice says, " I must have the wrong number again." Casey chuckles to herself, " So then why did you dial it again?" She asks,
" To talk." He replies bluntly, "Well there is about 900 other numbers, see ya!" She says and hangs up. She goes back into the kitchen and her popcorn is popping, she is about to take it off the stove when her landline in the kitchen starts the ring, she sets down the popcorn and answers it.
"Helloooo?" Casey asks irritated.
" Why don't you wanna talk to me?" The man asks, "Uhm I don't know." She replied. She goes back to the popcorn and shakes it, " What's that sound?" The man questions. "Popcorn!" She replies. " I usually only eat that in the theater," The man states, " Yeah, well I'm about to watch a video." She says, " What?" He asks, "Oh just some scary movie."She states, "Do you like scary movies?" He says ominously, " Yeah!" she yells, "What's your favorite scary movie?" He asks more intimidating, "Oh, well I don't know," She states. "Come on, you have to have a favorite!" The man yells. "Well i guess. Halloween! You know the guy in the white mask who walks around and stalks babysitters?" She asks, "Oh yeah, I liked that movie." He says, "What's your's?" She asked him, "Guess." He replied, "Uhhhh, Nightmare on Elms street!?" She yells.
"Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?" He asked, "Yeah Freddy Kruger!" Casey tells him, "I liked that movie, it was scary." The man replied,
"Well the first one was, the rest sucked." She stated as she walks out into her living room, "So you got a boyfriend?" The man asks, "Why you tring to ask me out on a date?" Casey asked, "Do you?" He replied,
"No." Casey hears a noise outside and checks outside her back door, "Uh listen I gotta go." Casey says, "But I thought we where gonna go out? "He pleads, "I don't think so." She said, "Don't hang up on me!-" He yelled and then she hung up. She ran into the kitchen hearing her popcorn pop continously, when the phone rang again whilst she still had the phone in her hand she answered and yelled " LISTEN ASSHOLE!-" She yelled but got cut off, " NO YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! HANG UP ON ME AGAIN AND I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!" He yelled. Casey got scared, "Some kind of sick .. joke?" She asked, The man chuckled, "More of a game really."
"I'm calling the police!" She threatned, "I wouldn't do that if I where you." The man said subtly. "What do you want?" Casey replied wearily. "To see what your inside's look like!" He yelled. Casey began to cry and hung up. Only for the phone to ring again, "H-hello?" She asked, "I told you not to hang up on me." The man claims now irritated. "Let's play a game, can you do that? Blondie." The man says, "Listen! I have a boyfriend!" Casey yelled, "I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?" The man claims, "I lied, he's big and tall and he plays football!" Casey yelled, "Aw, I'm shaking in my boots. His name wouldn't happen to be Steve would it?" He asked , "How do you know his name?" Casey asked scared for her life, " Turn on the patio lights, again." Casey proceeded to turn on the light and saw Steve tied up to a chair, his head bloody, and his mouth taped, she heard him screaming "Casey" through the tape. "Steve!" Casey yelled and opended the door, "Wouldn't do that if I we're you!" The man yelled, "What do you want?" Casey said through tears. "Turn off the lights, again." The man told her, " Steve is depending on you." He stated, "What kind of game?" She asked, "There's the spirit! Horror trivia, First question; Who was the killer in Halloween? "The man asked, Casey was hiding behind her T.V, "I don't know!" She said wearily, "Come on of course you know, it's your favorite scary movie, you know, The guy in the white mask who stalked the Babysitters?" He stated, "Michael, Michael Myers." She replied,
"CORRECT! Next question!" He yelled, "No!" Casey pleaded, "But your doing so good! Next question; Who was the killer in Friday the Thirteenth? "He asked, Casey jumped up and yelled, "Jason! It was Jason! " She yelled, "Afraid not!" The man yelled, "Yes it is! I've seen that movie 20 god damn times!" She pleaded, "If you seen it 20 times you would know that Mrs. Vorhees was the killer! Jason didn't come in until the sequel!" He yelled, "You tricked me." She said, ignoring Casey, the man said, "Lucky for you, you have another chance, but poor Steve, I'm afraid he's out!" Casey stood up and turned on the light to see Steve's intestines hanging out and his eyes rolled back in his head. Casey began to cry even more. "One last question, what door am I at?" The man asked, "What?" Casey said, "Come on Casey there is two main doors to your house, your front door and your back door, which one am I at?" The man said again. "I don't know!" She pleaded with him. "Your call!" The man yelled and the phone went dead as a chair flew in through the back door, glass shatered everywhere, Casey ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, she ducked down a little bit to try to see past all the smoke caused from her popcorn still on the stove on fire, suddenly she saw a tall figure in a black robe zoom past her hallway upstairs. She crept to the other door outside leading to her backyard, she opened the door sucking in her breath, and slowly shut it. She passed Steve's mutilated body, and ducked all the way to her front garden, ducking past her kitchen's windows. She looked up when the figure was in the window and turned around and broke through the glass, grabbing her throat, she hit the figure in the face with her knife knocking the figure down. She ran and paused seeing her parents car, next thing you know, the figure jumps out being attacked by the guy, this time he has a knife, and stabs her and she almost falls but he grabs her, and he choked her, and stabbed her, she kicked him full force knocking him back, her mom and dad where walking up the steps and she tried to scream but her throat was closed in, the guy stabbed her more and more, and she grabbed his mask off, but she didn't see who it was, she was then dragged to a nearby tree, her parents saw the smoke as they came inside, Casey could hear them screaming her name from outside, and they were on the phone line which Casey was connected to, and her mom heard her for the last time, " mo-mom h-elp" Casey begged, " Casey baby?" Her mom asked, the phone went dead. Mrs. Becker came outside and saw her daughter tied up on the tree, guts hanging out, her mother screamed and cried.

Word count : 1305