Part 8 chat

I pulled up to the hell hole of a school and saw Tatum and Sidney, I walked over to them, " Hey guys!" Tatum shook her head at me vigorously and precisely pointed at Sidney, mouthing ' She had a bad night' I shook my head saying ok.

Sidney walked away, " Y/n Sidney was attacked late last night by the presumed killer, and he was wearing a weird costume, and after the killer left Billy came into her window, I knew he was destined to have a flaw!"  " Oh my god! I just saw Billy today though at Stu's so he doesn't seem too guilty." Tatum shrugged and we walked into the school together.

I just then remembered that Billy and I have all the same classes and our lockers were next to each other. But I didn't see him at any of the classes, I, Billy and Stu had one class altogether, and neither of them showed, I was walking to the water fountain where we usually sit to eat and saw Stu and Billy sit down, I ran over to them to see where they have been, " Stu, Billy! I saw you guys this morning I thought you left for school. And Billy you're convicted of being a fucking killer?!" Billy gave me a glare when I mentioned him being a killer, " Sidney said I tried to murder her, being the fucking bitch she is." He said with tight lips, I felt bad for the man, not man-boy. But I was taken aback by him calling Sidney that. I sat down and hugged him, and he hugged me back and when his hands went on my lower back I felt his shoulder muscles on my chest, Jesus this dude was built! But why is he making me feel some way... pinche puta get back to work.

We sat there for a minute, Billy seemed to relax from being so tense to relaxing a bit. I released the hug and gave Billy a small smile, he gave me an odd- smirk...

Around five minutes later Sidney and Tatum came to the fountain and Sidney left earlier than usual most likely because of her boyfriend drama, me and Randy talked about our plans for tonight and we both agreed to watch ' The Shining' Classic choice, I'll let him finish the last movie he'll ever see. I felt bad for having to kill Randy, but I have to do what I have to do!

The rest of the school day went by, me and Billy passing notes to each other, the simple shit, until it was showtime, Randy already told me where he lives and it was pretty close to Stu's, shouldn't be a problem getting there.