Part 12

Today beind Friday, I can now finally be able to kill Sidney Prescott, and if my plan fails, I have a back up plan, I have her Dad's cellular, I found it when I was at her house once with Tatum, I took it while nobody was looking, he has two or three, he won't miss this one, if she gets away, I'll just drop his cellular.

I walked out from my guest room in my black jean shorts, with a short white tank top, something that I can easily slip my ghostface costume on, as I walked down the stairs I noticed Billy in the kitchen, he saw me walk by and walked up to me.

I walked away with an eye roll, he grabbed my wrist, " Oh my godddddd! Let go of me you dickwad!" 

Billy shot daggers at me.

" Y/n you can't act like nothing happened between us last night."

I rolled my eyes and got out of his grasp, " Listen asshole, that was a mistake! You pulled me down and kissed me without my consent."

He looked down, " Okay then, why did you kiss back then?"

I chuckled, " Your a desperate ass bitch, go fuck your girlfriend, I don't give a shit if you hate her or think she's a slut, your still dating her so you must still love her a bittt!"

I laughed in between my words, Billy rolled his eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

I walked out to my red Jeep and decided to take a drive to Sidney's, just to " hang out" before she either dies, or lives, but I was maybe thinking to not ' kill' her, just give her a scare, maybe a cut on the face, but I needed to know a place where I could hide in, one secret, close to her, one where she wouldn't think to look for someone.

As I pulled into her driveway, I notice how big this bitche's house is, I rolled my eyes, but then put on a large smile and knocked on her door.

" Oh hi Y/n, I didn't know you where coming over, come in I guess, haha."

I smiled at her, " Well of course, I wanted to know about your plans with Tatum today, maybe I could tag along, being with Stu, he can get kinda annoying!"

Sidney laughed, " Actually around 8 Tatum was gonna pick me up and we where gonna have a sleepover at her house, I supposed you could tag a long!"

I nodded looking around and found a perfect closet I could hide in, I had brought my back pack so I had everything I needed, " Sounds great Sid!"

Sidney smiled, " Well i'm gonna go upstairs use the bathroom, I'm sure you can lead yourself out."

I smiled with a nod and watched her trail around upstairs, I quietly walked out the front door and left the door open, I parked my Jeep away from Sidney's house so she couldn't see me, I ran back to her house closing the front door softly.

After I made it into the closet I heard Sidney come down the steps, I heard locks clink on the front door, and I assumed to lock the door. I chilled in there for at least until 7:30, I had stopped by at 7, and I heard her phone line ring.

" Hey Tatum, when are you coming by??"

I heard muffles of Tatum, " Oh okay, well please hurry up it's later than you said you were coming, also I guess y/n is tagging along as well!"

I suppose Tatum said something that caught her off guard.

" Well, that's not settling Tatum, byeeee."

I heard the phone line click, and as I was about to dial on mine, she got another phone call? Maybe Tatum forgot to say something, ugh.

" Tatum? Why are you calling again?"
" Oh Randy, I like what you're doing with your voice, it's sexy, I bet y/n would totally dig it, why haven't you been at school recently?"
I made a confused face, I killed Randy, he's dead, he's been dead...