Part 6 tehehehe

Stu and Billy told Y/n they where leaving cause they had important ' errands' whaever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
So I had this big house to myself. I decided to go through Stu's horror stack collection and as I'm going through i find, Candyman, The day of the dead, Silcence of the lambs, Carrie, Scream, and finally I find Halloween! " I've been looking for this fucker." I mumbled. I rewinded the tape and put it in the T.V.

Maybe 45 minutes into the movie he phonline on the side of me started to ring and I picked up the phone, " Hello?" I asked, " Hello." Agh! This dudes voice is hot, " Who is this?" " You tell me your name, and i'll tell you mine." Really? Does this dude think i'm an idiot? I giggled, " Nice try, but who are you trying to reach?" He replys with, " I don't know. but answer my question, what's your name?" I got up to go in the kitchen while hearing fabric shiftle around on the phone. " Why do you wanna know my name?" " Cause I wanna know who i'm looking at." I take a quick look around and bust down in laughter, " Okay sexy voice man." He was tacken aback a little from that comment, " You aren't the slightest alarmed you could be being watched?" I pondered around the kitchen before replying, " Nah, if it's a sexy voice on the phone, why would I care if they are watching me?" I giggled. They guy didn't say anything," Er, look I gotta go, I'm missing my movie.

" Don't hang up on me-" I heard him say through the phone before I hung up, " A little late for that! I just did!" I thought to myslef, when the end creditd of the movie, Stu, AND of course Billy, come in the door.