Part 4

It was lunch time and I set off for the fountain Billy was talking about. I walked out of the school and I saw Billy laying down with a girl in between his legs, ugh. I began to walk over there and sat next to the tall guy Stu, " Hey sweet cheeks." Stu said to me, " Don't call me that." I snapped, " Hey who is she?" Some dirty blonde asked, "
That's y/n, she just moved here, met her earlier today." Billy said, " Thanks for the clarification Billy." I said with an eye roll, " Oh well hi y/n I'm Tatum Riley." The blonde reply's to me, " Hi Tatum and the rest of you are?" I asked, " Well the guy in green shirt is Randy, and Sidney is in between Billy's legs." Stu told me, " Hi randy, and Sidney." I said, they both waved at me, they continued their conversation, " So Billy did they ask you if you liked to hunt?" Stu asked him, " Yeah they did." Billy said, " They didn't ask me if I like to hunt!" Tatum snapped, " Because a girl couldn't have killed them!" Stu yelled, with an eye roll I snapped back, " A girl couldn't have killed them my ass! I could have killed them, slit them from their groin and hung em! Think about it anyone can kill someone." Randy with his two sense added in, " That was an ice pick, not really the same thing." I rolled my eyes, " Or a man's mentality." Tatum added, " Oh yeah? Where where you big guy?" Stu asked Randy, " Working thank you." He replied, " Oh at the video store? I thought they fired your sorry ass." Tatum added with a smirk, " Twice." Randy winked, it was silent a moment before Sidney asked, " How do you, how do you, gut someone?" Stu replying to her question remarks, " You take a knife, slit them from the groin to sternum-" Me and Billy both yelled at him, " It's called tact you fuck rag!" Everyone stared at us, Billy looked at me in shock, Stu broke the silence, " I think they're getting mad rand, better liver alone, LIVER ALONE! LIVER LIVER!" Stu yelled before billy hit him in the gut, " Liver, liver, it was a joke." Sidney got up and left. I got up and started walking to my car when someone came running up behind me, " Wait y/n!" I turned around and saw Stu. " Yes?" I ask, " Can I get your home number?"
" Oh Stu, I'm living in a hotel right now." I tell him, " Oh, you can crash at my place!" I took this as my chance to be able to kill
Him, depending on the circumstances, " Oh my gosh Stu! Your such a life saver yes sure! Thanks, after school you can take me." I replied, " Alright!" He yelled walking off. What a sweet heart, too bad him and billy have to die.

Word count: 488