Part 11 🥰

I just realized that it's been a week and I'm supposed to be at the hotel, I decided I'd finally go there and "move" to Stu's place for the time being.

I finally made it to the hotel I was at and grabbed all my stuff and checked out.

I went back out to the Red Jeep I had taken from my ex boyfriend ( remember the one I murdered) and rolled down all the windows listening to Come Down by Bush.

As my hair blew with the wind, I sang the lyrics as I drove, not thinking about anything, but maybe a specific person..

As I finally pulled into Stu's drive way, I thought about Sidney, and how I wanted that bitch dead. I only wanted her dead cause she's a problematic self absorbed bitch who thinks the whole world revolves around her, no other reason of course.

I planned her death for Friday night I heard she was going out with Tatum, figured I'd fuck with her on the phone by putting the voice Modulator on.

I went inside planning the death of Sidney when I ran into Stu.

" Shit! Sorry Stu, wasn't watching where I was going."
Stu laughed a bit and put his arm on my shoulder, " Don't worry sweet cheeks!" My face flushed just a teensy bit red, " Shut up Stuart! You have a girlfriend for a reason."

Stu gave me a glare when I mentioned his girlfriend, this made my face scrunch up, " Bitch who the fuck are you looking at like that? And what the fuck is your issue with Tatum?"

Stu didn't reply, suddenly Billy started walking down the steps, I rolled my eyes, " Well guess who is here, just like usual." Billy made a confused face, " What's going on down here??" I laughed a bit, " Stuart here got pissed at the mention of his own girlfriend and is now ignoring me." Billy tensed up a bit and then walked down the steps and over to Stu and gave a nod to the left, as to out the front door, " Where the fuck are you guys going??" No response, they walked out the door and shut it behind them. ' Assholes'.

Later on, I was on the couch watching The Shining, when the house phone went off on the coffee table beside me, I looked at the phone and ignored it thinking it was some scammer.

Then it called again, I decided to pick up the phone being the nosy bitch I am, " Helloooooo?? What the fuck do you want I'm watching a fucking movie." I heard someone chuckle under their breath, " Hello Y/N, that's no way to talk to someone now is it?"

Now wait, this guys voice was hot as fuck, " Hey sexy voice guy, I can talk to anyone the way I want to, what are you my daddy now?" I got up and walked to the kitchen playing with a couple of knives I found, a smile formed on my face watching as the blades went back and forth, I heard fabric shuffle on the other end, " Wanna play a game y/n?? I laughed, then realized this bitch knew my name, I ignored his question,
" Bitch how the actual fuck do you know my name?"

The sexy voice guy seemed taken aback for a second before replying, " Shut the fuck up and answer my fucking question before I gut you like a damn pig" I hysterically busted out in laughter, " First offff, if you wanna play a game if that game is phone sex bet, second off, bitch you can try to gut me if you want, I'm all yours sexy voice man."

I heard the line click, the guy hung up, I then heard glass shatter by the porch, " Oh shit sexy voice guy is actually here, oh well."

I then saw someone in a ghostface mask come and charge at me, bitch took my outfit, I dodged his lunge at me and threw a glass bottle at him, I still had the knife in my hand, so I ran to the front door, before I could open it, someone grabbed me by my foot taking me down then placed themselves on top of me, " Told you I'd gut you like a pig!"

I laughed a bit then got close to the large mouth of the ghostface mask, " Well I have a pretty biggg kink for knife play, buttttttt I wish you would have asked me out on a date first bitch"

I stabbed the bitch in his side with my right arm, not enough to kill him but just to torture him a bit, I didn't want the sexy voice man dead just yet, I then kicked him in the balls and threw him off of me, since he was in the way of the front door, I didn't think I had enough time to make it to the back porch so I ran up the stairs, dumb bitch move but it would take the man a minute to get up all the stairs with a stabbed side and kicked in balls.

After I got up the stairs I locked myself in Stu's bedroom door, I then heard loud stomps approach the door, I thought to myself, ' Damn how the fuck did this bitch get up here so fast?'

I heard the man bang on the door, " Open the fucking door y/n and it won't be as painful!" I scoffed, " Bitch how the fuck are you gonna make it more painful when I'm not even touched, it's not like I'm the one that's stabbed, plus my boyfriend will be here anytime to kick your sorry ass." The man stopped banging, " So who's this boyfriend? What's his name? Maybe he's next if you don't open the fucking door I'll gut you both like a fucking pig!" I rolled my eyes at his attempt to scare me.
" My boyfriends Billy Loomis, he's buff and one of the strongest boys I know, if anything you will be the one gutted by him!" Suddenly I didn't hear anything and I then heard the front door slam shut, " Pussy."

I opened the door and saw no one, I was alone in utter silence.

Around a hour later, I heard the front door open, I saw billy and Stu walk in, I rolled my eyes, " You bitches missed the show!"

After I had told the boys about what went down they seemed unfazed or maybe in shock, Billy finally opened his mouth, " I'm so sorry that happened to you y/n." Before I could do anything billy pulled me into a tight hug, at first I was a little taken aback but then accepted it and hugged him back, I touched his right side and he winced and jumped back, " Billy what the fuck happened to you?"

He stepped back a little bit, but before he got away I pulled him close to me and lifted up his shirt, I saw gauze wrapped on his side and blood seeping through, my eyes went wide a bit," What the fuck did you guys do?"

Billy and Stu gave each other a glance and I glared at them, Billy spoke, " I walked into a bar thingy." I raised my eye brows, " Can I look at it?" Billy looked unsure but then nodded, " Take off your shirt." Billy was taken aback, his face flushed red a bit, I rolled my eyes, " Would you just do it? Then lay on the couch."

Billy looked unsure but then took off his shirt, I saw how fit he was and mumbled under my breath, " Holy shit." Billy looked at me and laughed, I felt my face go red.

He then laid on the couch and I sat on his lap and carefully pulled off his gauze, his face flushed red, " Do you have to sit on my lap?" I rolled my eyes getting the gauze off, " As if you truly care, Billy let's be so for real, you hate that slut bag of a bitch Sidney, I'm sure me sitting her won't bother you."

Billy looked stunned, " Sidney is a bitch but, uh actually never mind I don't know..."

Stu just stood there watching not saying anything not having a single emotion shown, " Stu make yourself helpful and go grab the box's of gauze, and some of that liquid stuff I can't remember the name of it."

Stu quickly rushed out and left me and Billy, I looked at his wound, the bar must of went down pretty far, I touched it with a cotton swab and he winced, " Sorry, just need a good look at it." Billy just stared up at me I decided to ignore it, Stu came back with everything I asked for then went upstairs.

I cleaned Billy's wound and stitched it up, and put some more gauze on it.

Billy spoke again, " Thanks, it feels better now."
I gave him a slight smile, " Not a problem." I went to get off of his lap feeling awkward now when he pulled me back down onto him, " Hey what the fuck dude?!" Billy didn't let me talk again then pulled me into a kiss, at first I was confused, then gave into it, after he pulled away, I didn't know what to do, so I ran upstairs to my 'room' and locked the door.

" Fuck, I think I like him, shit, shit, shit."

                                 💗

A/n , idk if you guys like this or not but I've had waves of motivation come and go but I really hope you enjoy this😭 also sorry if there's any spelling errors, my phone loves to autocorrect things.