Part 2 bookies

Now we meet y/n she just moved to Woodsboro, she fled a town in California because of her kink for knives, let's go back to just about the night of Casey's death,

" Please! Let me go I won't tell!"
" Oh, but honey what would be the fun in letting you go? I never would have gotten to gut you, and without gutting you this whole process would just be, hmmm lame! I'm sorry, but your time is up.

I slit him from his groin to his sternum; letting his intestines fall. He was a pervert, went after girls way younger than him, and this was nearing kill number...... I don't know, but it doesn't matter, he has a jeep I'm taking to Woodsboro, a small town, with not too many people, an amazing place for new victims. Anyway, I took his body and put him on a couch upstairs, his parents didn't care about him, they were dead, but I don't care, as long as I get his red jeep, and make sure I have his money I'm okay.

While I was upstairs, I ventured to his hell-ridden room and got some of my clean clothes and put them on, I burned the clothes I had on previously, then left without. any. hesitations. I mean he was a dickwad anyways, I left leaving the front door open, why would I care? He's dead anyway not like he can do anything about it, he lives on a hill with no neighbors, and he won't be found for a while, unless his secret girlfriend comes over and finds him, by the time that happens, all of the evidence that I was there will be gone.

Off to Woodsboro, we go! I drove along listening to, Come Down by Bush, humming along to the sweet soft, subtle toons on my killer high, I felt the cold air wind blow my hair while driving with all the windows down, it took 1 and 30 minutes to get to Woodsboro, I forgot about my boyfriend being dead, what a pity, he could have sucked his dick if I wanted him to, anyway, I pulled up to a Hilton motel and checked in to a room for 2 weeks, checked the bed for any bugs, and I plopped on that bed falling asleep as soon as I hit the bed, what a night full of murder.

A/n : I don't have much ideas, will try to update as much as possible 😝

Word count : 414

 yall who let me write this....💀

A stranger is watchingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara