Part 14

The next day, I decided I needed to kill someone, or at least give them a tiny scare, but leave them in critical condition... I chose this person to be Sidney, not like it was a huge surprise though, but I wanted to chill for a bit so I sat in Stu's living room on the couch when I felt kisses go down my neck and I took out my pocket knife and turned around really fast only to face, take a guess, Billy.

"God what the fuck you pinche puto!"

" Y/N, I didn't know you spoke Spanish, me no habla esponol"

" You dipshit that's not even how you say it! And why do you think it's okay to kiss my neck? Huh? Care to explain?"

She points the knife at him and starts shaking it, " Respond to me you fucking asshole!"

All he does is point up his finger in the hushing sign and then suddenly someone covers her mouth and when she tries to retaliate she passes out after the cloth hits her nose, but maganes to mumble, 'fuck..'

She wakes up and is in Stu's basement in handcuffs, " Oh what the fuck!"

Then Billy appears in the frame, " Shhh, sweetheart you're alright"

She makes a disgusted face, " The sad part is you thought you ate huh? Anyways I swear to god as soon as I'm out of these goddamn cuffs I'm gutting you!"

"Y/N I would like to see you try, but you won't get out talking that way, and the reason you happened to be cuffed is that I know you've tried to kill my girlfriend, but that won't happen, and it's not because I don't want her dead, she needs to die on a very specific day! A special day, an anniversary!"

I scoff, " Man I thought I was psycho, but no, you're fucking crazy!"

Chat this is a hella short chapter only so I can have some sort of motivation ion know but it's been soooooo long since I have wrote, mb