Part 3 bitches

Y/n POV

I got up out of the Hilton bed putting on a white crop top with black jeans with skulls on them, put on my combat boots, and walked out the door with my backpack. I was listening to play date by Melanie Martinez on the way.

It wasn't hard to find Woodsboro high, it was just down the street from the stupid hotel. When I got there, the school was crowded with news vans, damn I hope it's not like this everyday.

When I walked into the school there where these two handsome boys at their locker talking about some chick named Casey, one was taller and blonde, one precisely shorter with beautiful eyes, I thought they looked good, probably had some girlfriends, amazing new targets. I went up to them to ask for directions. I tapped the shorter ones shoulder,
" Uhm, hi I'm Y/n l/n, I'm new to this school, wondering if you could show me where the principles office is?"
They just looked me up and down, is shock almost?
" Hello? Are you just gonna stand there and look at me and actually fucking help me?" I asked, " Oh yeah Im Billy Loomis,and Himbry's office is this way."
The shorter one actually spoke, the taller one just stood there staring, what a creep, it's fine.
" So, where did you come from?" Billy asks me making small talk,
" Oh just some little City, my boyfriend died last night so I fled to Woodsboro."

" Oh how coincidental, Stu back there, his ex girlfriend Casey and here boyfriend Steven where just killed late last night!" Billy hummed in amusement, " Oh is that so Billy? Why do you sound so hippy about it?" I said my voice drippy with sarcasm, " Oh uhm, she was a real bitch I guess sorry, with all the death and shit." Why is Billy, why he kind of, STOP we must stay focused my intrusive thoughts have been starting, we must stay focused, phew almost lost our grip, " Billy chill, your all tensed I was fucking with you, so do you and Stu have a girlfriends? Or boyfriends, I'm not one to judge." I asked, Bill took a deep sigh, " Well I have a girlfriend, she's a conceited bitch, Sydney Prescot, and Stu his girlfriend is Tatum Riley." I saw something in Billy's eyes, something dark when he talked about the girls, I mean it's not like I don't have anything dark in me, but something about him, I don't know just made me quiver, we kept quiet until like a millisecond later we made it, " Well, thanks Billy for the intrusive conversation!" I yelled, " Your welcome y/n, welcome to this hellhole, join us at lunch ok? We will be at the water fountain out in the front of school, try not to get lost!" Billy yelled while walking off with a wink. It made me think for a second how intriguing he is to me, I want to know more about him, no not want, NEED.

I entered this dickwads office, his fucking name made me already know he's gonna be a self entitled piece of shit, ' Principal Himbry' For all I care, he sounds like a good target, moving on! I put on my best innocent girl smile and began to speak to this, I'll call him , shit head, boring name, I'll come up with a new one,
" Hi sir! I'm y/n l/n, I just moved here and was wondering if I can sign up to go here, and if I could start today?
" Hi y/n, I'm Mr. Himbry, please just fill these out and you can't start today but make sure to be here tomorrow, so I'll have a print of your schedule, just come by in the morning to pick your schedule up, and I'll pick a student to give you a tour." Mr . Himbry drastically said, I was bored out of my mind listening to his voice, " Thanks sir! Maybe Billy Loomis could show me around? He's the one who brought me here, he seems pretty nice." I said, " Sure sure." He mumbled, what a bitch , I filled out the forms and set them on his desk, bitch didn't even notice me leave.

Word count : 714