4 | my drug

Ryder's last name may not match the banner because his last name changed from "Gonzalez" to "Grimaldi" in the Rewritten Version!

R Y D E R4 | my drug

R Y D E R
4 | my drug

PAIN is physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury; also, mental suffering or distress. I feel both of those right now, mental and physical pain.

My heart burns like it's caught on fire - a fire that even water couldn't take out. My mind is going crazy, thinking of all the things I've done wrong.

Maybe if I had done one thing different, then Anastasia would still be here. Maybe she could be with me, be my girl.

That's a dream now, and in this reality, she's gone, she left to New York without me, and she's not my girl anymore.

I fucked up, just like I always do. My dad was right to call me the fuck up of the family because it's true. I am and I probably always have been.

If only I were smarter, then I wouldn't have been so dumb to let her go. I wouldn't have believed her dad about that modified recording, I wouldn't have cheated on her.

This pain, it's all my fault. I caused it when I let myself fall for Anastasia. She's my first love, and I let her go, just like that...

Maybe if I wasn't such a fuck up, then she could be here with me, in my arms. Maybe she would place her lips against my lips and tangle her hands in my hair.

I miss the feel of her hand in my hand, her skin against my skin. I miss her, and she hasn't even been gone for 24 hours yet.

I should've known not to trust Anastasia's dad, he hated me from the beginning so I should've known. I should've asked her about it instead of believing it.

Her voice was so real, the words came from her mouth, the pain I felt was real. But the recording wasn't, it was fake, modified into what her dad wanted me to hear.

How could he do that to me - to his own daughter? It's as much his fault as it is mine for breaking her heart because it wouldn't be broken in the first place if it wasn't for that recording.