11 | weak little girl

A N A S T A S I A

A N A S T A S I A

11 | weak little girl

It's been a couple weeks since I've been back and I have been avoiding Ryder at all costs.

He's actually tried to talk to me a few times, but I just made an excuse to leave. I don't want him to ask me any questions or anything.

Tyler and I finished unpacking all the boxes at our new house and everything is set up.

Ariella started kindergarten last week, and she's been loving it. That's where she's at right now.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

"Hey babe, where are you going?" I asked Tyler as I walked into our bedroom.

"I've got some business to attend to, I may be back late tonight." He said as he tried to fix his tie in the mirror.

"Ok, come here." I say and he turns towards me and I fix it.

"Love you." I say pecking his lips.

"Love you too." He says smiling as he goes to the hidden weapon safe in our room.

It's a huge room that has bulletproof walls and door with all the weapons we would need. We built it ourselves.

"I'll see you later babe." He says as he puts a gun in the back of his pants and kisses my cheek.

"Kay, see you later. I think I'm going to head to the gym today for training." I say and he smiles.

"Bye" we both say as he leaves.

Once he leaves, I get changed into my gym clothes and grab my gym bag that I keep all my stuff in.

Then I go downstairs and grab a water before heading out the door to my car. I put everything in the backseat and drive off to the gym.

I haven't been to this gym at all since I've been back in town, but it doesn't seem like it's changed at all.

When I walk inside, I head over to the counter to sign up as a member. As I'm heading that way I notice a ton of guys staring at me and giving me weird looks.