12 | it might be time to move on

R Y D E R12 | it might be time to move on

R Y D E R
12 | it might be time to move on

This morning I woke up thinking of Anastasia. Ever since that day at the park, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind.

I know that I shouldn't be thinking of her, especially since I have a fiancé, but I just can't help it. She was my first love and I loved her more than anyone.. I think I still do..

"Babe?" I hear a voice say as someone shakes me.

"Hmm?" I hum as I turn and that's when I notice Taylor's been calling me.

"Are you okay? I was calling you.." She said looking slightly worried and I sat up.

"I'm fine, just got a lot on my mind.." I said sighing as I rubbed my forehead.

"Like what?" She asked rubbing my arm.

"Nothing important." I say kissing her, but I broke it apart as soon as it happened.

"Ryder? What's wrong?" She asked because I backed away fast.

"Nothing.." I say and started getting up because I'm not going to tell my fiancé that all I could think about was Anastasia's lips on mine when I kissed her.

"Ok.. What are you going to do today?" She asked.

"I'm not completely sure yet, but I'm going to go to the gym for a bit." I said walking to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"I think I'm going to go shopping with the girls today, I might be home late." She said as she started gathering her stuff up.

"Ok, me too. I'm probably going to hang with the guys for a while after I go to the gym." I replied as I rinsed my mouth and went to go change.

"Ok, bye babe." She said giving me a kiss as I pulled my shirt on.

"Bye." I said as she closed the door on her way out.

I grabbed my gym bag and made sure to have my wraps as I made my way to the garage. I hopped into my black Lamborghini and sped to the gym with my music blaring.