5 | i'm going to find you

R Y D E R5 | i'm going to find you

R Y D E R
5 | i'm going to find you

I'm currently in the car since I just left the gang house and I'm hoping that Ron is available to help me with something important.

Picking up my phone, I glance down at the screen as I drive down the road and call him.

"It's Ron." I hear his voice say as he picked up on the second ring. It still sounds like they are on the road, but if he is in his tech car, then he should have everything that he'd need to help me right now.

"I need you to do something for me, Ron," I say into the phone as I drive down to my friends' office.

"Sure thing boss, what do you need?" He asked, and I sighed before speaking.

"I need you to find anything and everything on Anastasia. Try to find out where she is." I tell him, and I hear the sound of him typing on a keyboard.

"Okay. What's her full name boss?" He asks, and I don't hesitate to reply.

"Anastasia Raylyn Martinez Stone," I say as I know that he is getting to work on searching for her.

"Okay, it seems as if almost everything on her is blocked, but I'll see what I can do." He says, and I glare at nothing while tightening my grip on the steering wheel because I want to find her as soon as possible.

"Have you checked the government records?" I asked since we hack into there whenever we need something important. They definitely need better security if they want to keep us out since it's actually not that hard to hack them.

"Yes boss, that's the first place I checked." He said, and I ran a hand through my hair in frustration as I was at a stop light.

"Okay, just get me as much as you can and call me back," I tell him and at first he doesn't respond, but I still hear rapid typing in the background.

"Ron?" I ask since he always responds quickly.

"Yes, okay. Sorry boss I was typing in a code." He says, and I let it slide because him focusing on finding Anastasia is the most important thing to me right now.