15 | bring her home

A N A S T A S I A

A N A S T A S I A

15 | bring her home

"Ryder.. I need your help." I say as I look around for any sign of Ariella.

"What do you need Ana? I'm busy right now.." He said, sounding like he didn't want to talk to me.

"S-she's g-gone.." I manage to choke out as I break down.

"Ana! What happened?! Who's gone??!!" He asked suddenly sounding worried.

"A-Ariella.. Someone t-took her." I say with tears streaming down my puffy cheeks.

"Why don't you have her father, what's his name? Tyler help you. And your dads gang?" He asked and I felt the need to tell him the truth, but I really didn't want to.

"I need your help too." I said hoping that he would, without me explaining.

"I'm really sorry, but you said she's not my daughter and I'm really busy. I can get some people from my gang to help, but I can't right now." He replied, as he sounded distracted.

"I lied.." I said quietly, I wasn't even sure if he heard me until he spoke.

"You what?" He asked in disbelief.

"I lied Ryder.." I said ever so softly.

"About what?" He asked having no idea what I'm talking about.

"A-Ariella.. She is y-your daughter.. I lied.. I'm sorry." I said and right then.. I heard the phone fall to the ground.

I silently cried, still keeping the phone to my ear as I searched for anything suspicious.

After about a minute, I heard shuffling on the other side of the line when I finally heard him reply.

"What do I need to do?" He asks as I sniffle.

"Anything.. J-just, bring her home safe." I say as I put the phone on speaker and text my mom that I'm taking the car to go look for her.

"Ok, do you want to meet somewhere? We can go look together." He says and I nod, then I realize that he can't see me.