7 | is that... the Ryder?

A N A S T A S I A

A N A S T A S I A

7 | is that... the Ryder?

When we got to Rosewood, we went straight to our new house and started unpacking before Ariella wanted us to take her to go to the park.

"What do you think of the house babe?" Tyler asks as he takes stuff out of a box.

"It's amazing," I say pecking his lips before I go back to unboxing.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I hear Ariella yelling as she runs downstairs.

"Yea sweetie?" I ask.

"Can we go to the park now? Please?!" She says with her adorable puppy eyes.

"Okay, but go get a jacket on. I don't want you to get cold." I say, and she smiles brightly before running back upstairs.

I hear Tyler chuckle before arms wrap around my waist. "She's adorable." He says kissing my neck.

"I know." I say and turn around in his arms, so our chests are pressed against each other.

"Are you excited to be back?" He asks.

"Yea, and are you excited to see where I grew up?"

"Of course I'm excited to see where my future wife grew up." He says leaning down as he captures my lips with his.

"EWWW" I hear Ariella's voice scream, and when we break apart to look at her, she has her hands covering her eyes, but you can still see her taking little peeks.

"Ready to go cupcake?" Tyler asks.

"Yea lets go!" She says excitedly before grabbing our hands as she drags us out the door.

The park isn't very far from our house, so we just walk and when I catch sight of it. All the memories from my past replay in my mind.

It's stunning here with all of the flowers and trees. As we were walking towards a playground, I caught sight of an ice cream cart.

"Ariella?" I ask.

"Yea mommy?" She asks looking up at me.

"Do you want ice cream?" I ask, and her face lights up.