From being at a Restaurant, to Being Sick

Hey uhmm it's me, the author. Had to edit this chapter because THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MAFUYU AT ALL HDBIHEDBDIWHB anyways thanks for all the votes, me a year ago would be freaking out.

Edited 06/07/23
Edited 28/04/24

—————————————————

3rd Person

The entire group, Mafuyu, Kanade, Ena and Mizuki, decided to go meet up at an outdoor restaurant with very good hot ramen.

Mafuyu got ready, she decided to wear a long black dress with elegant long sleeves. Kanade on the other hand, just wore her sweats. Ena and Mizuki just wore the regular trendy outfits.

Slowly, they all showed up at the restaurant except for Kanade, she arrived 5 minutes late. Ena and Mizuki teased Kanade for being late (and for wearing her already stained sweats).

"Haha! Are you seriously wearing your sweats?" Ena giggled.

"Look! Even Mafuyu dressed up!" Mizuki said almost dying of laughter.
Kanade didn't notice Mafuyu's dress till now.

Kanade

The moment I walked in 5 minutes late, I got teased by Ena and Mizuki for not being 'well' dressed (and for being late).
Mizuki then mentioned Mafuyu's dress, as i glanced over at Mafuyu, I felt my face get warm.

She looked so elegant in that long black long sleeved dress, I couldn't help but blush. She looked so beautiful, her hair was all fluffy as usual, but today her hair was down.
Oh and her eyes! Those beautiful dark purple eyes!

Wait a second do I love Mafuyu?!?! Haha...no way right?

"Uhhh earth to Kanade?" Ena said. I realised that I got lost in my thoughts while I thought of Mafuyu, how embarrassing...

Mafuyu

We finally ordered our ramen after Kanade zoned out for like 3 minutes straight while blushing.
Even though she didn't wear anything special today, she looked so adorable!

Wait what the fuck did I just say?!

I've been acting like this with Kanade ever since she saved me with her music I started... adoring her?

Suddenly while im eating and thinking about Kanade at the same time Ena says "Man these noodles are good! I should take a picture of them and post it on social media!" Just as Ena pulled out her phone, Mizuki grabbed it out of her hands and said "Can we just enjoy our food Ena!" Ena got mad about this and she started arguing with Mizuki.

Just to make them shut up I said "hey guys how about we all sleep over at my place?"(what 💀) Ena and Mizuki immediately stopped fighting and nodded. We payed for the bill and left to go to my place. I let everyone borrow some of my night clothes and we all got ready to bed. I luckily had an extra futon for 2 people, so i lay it on the floor and asked everyone "ok who wants to sleep with who?" (Editing this is as painful as a lobotomy.)

Ena and Mizuki immediately looked at each other so I let them sleep on the extra futon while me and Kanade slept on my bed.

Wait that means.. I get to sleep next to Kanade! ugh SNAP OUT OF IT MAFUYU!

Anyways since we were all ready i said "Ok I'm gonna turn the lights off, you are free to stay awake!" Everyone decided to sleep since we all had a long day.

I quickly dozed off but then i suddenly woke up at 1am, sweating, panting, dizzy and confused.

I couldn't think properly anymore, I caught a cold. Kanade woke up she must have heard me panting. "Mafuyu! Are you ok!?" She said with a worried voice. I couldn't think i just felt dizzy.

Kanade

"What's wrong with Mafuyu?!?" I thought, i touched her forehead and she was as hot as a boiling pot! I even asked her something but she isn't answering me. What do i do? I guess i should get her some water, that might help her.

"I am gonna get you some water Mafuyu" I said as I got up to get the water, but something was pulling me by my sleeve, it was Mafuyu.

"P-please...don't...don't leave me a-alone..." Mafuyu cried with her eyes almost full of tears.

"Okay" I said "I'll stay right next to you" I smiled. As I got myself comfy next to her, she held my arm very tightly and she quickly fell asleep again. I feel very warm inside, its like my stomach is full of butterflies, I might be in love with Mafuyu...

—————————

Wow kinda short chapter but yeah :) if people like this i will continue this story

-author