Truth or Dare - The Sequel

I'm planning on ending the book soon-ish (maybe not) Idk. I promise I will try my best tho lmaoao.

Anyways I Hope you guys noticed that I noticed that you guys enjoyed the truth or dare a LOT (and the angst/fluff) so here you go my readers! ;)

———————————————

Mafuyu

"Well, how about truth or dare?" A smug voice said. You know this reminds me of-

"Ugh even though it's a really basic and cheesy game I have to agree with Rui." Tsukasa mumbled. I was cut off from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you?"

"I said I agreed withoyurwo.."

"OH SORRY I DIDN'T HEAR YOU TENMA?"

"I SAID I AGREED WITH YOU IDIOT! HAPPY NOW?"

"Ah there we go, not so hard is it?" He laughed. "You look cute when you're embarrassed."

"Why do you want to play it anyways..?" Tsukasa blushed.

"Oh you know, just doing what the readers want" he winked.

"No idea what that's about but can we please start playing before I die of cringe?" An annoyed voice said, it was Akito. 

"No need to get mad dude." Toya playfully punched him. Which received a very quiet "kay kay.." from Akito.

"Now let's start before it gets too late for other games!" The brown haired host of the party said. We all sat down in a circle while Tsukasa and Rui looked awkwardly at each other since there was no more space for them to sit seperately. They seem close, very close. I mean Mizuki did tell me about their friendship but are they sure it's just a friendship? I mean I do trust Mizuki but I genuinely think that Rui and Tsukasa have a thing for each other. Now let me not get carried away with two boys who have fallen for each other.

There was a cumbersome silence. Luckily the hosts of the party broke it.

"Let's see who wants to go first?" Mizuki asked looking around for someone to volunteer. Ah now I know what this reminds me of, the nightcord chat a few weeks ago. I guess I forgot about that after what Kanade did for me at her place, wait did I thank her for that?

"Mafuyu? Mafuyu helllooooooo?" Kanade asked getting really close to my face. Only me or is it getting hot in here?

"AAH! Oh uhm sorry what were you saying?" I backed away from Kanade's face.

"We spun a bottle since no one had the guts to go." Mizuki complained

"HEY I DID THOUGH!" Rui shouted.

"Shut up Rui, anyways Kanade got chosen by the bottle and she wants to ask you"

Kanade wants to ask me? What if she brings up what happened at my place or hers in the question? She isn't evil no she wouldn't do that. No one would understand anyways, except for Ena and Mizuki. But in a way I want her to ask me. Because I want to tell her I...that I like her. Actually fuck that, I want to tell her I love you.

"So truth or dare Mafuyu?" Kanade hesitantly asked.

"I'll choose... truth!"

"Hmm okay"

"Do you like someomoemn"

"Sorry could you repeat what you said?"

"Do you... DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?" She practically screamed and the room went silent...again. Everyone sitting in the circle who was paying attention's jaw dropped to the floor. At this point Kanade was beet red looking around in embarrassment. Why was she asking me this? Okay I shouldn't be asking that, I know why. I guess this is her way of confronting what happened.