Run.

Hey guys! I'm feeling a bit more creative so here is the next chapter already ;) I was also wondering if any of you had any suggestions for my next fic so if you have one comment it.  Also I just re read chapter 1 and Jesus  christ it's bad so I hope you can forgive me for that. I tried to make this more angsty and fluffy ehe (also added a plot twist). Anyways enjoy! edit: ik mafudad has been proved to be not so bad, apologies

———————————————————————

Mafuyu

Today is the day of the sleepover. I grabbed a backpack I rarely used from my closet and started packing. Okay, I have my pajamas, toothbrush, toothpaste, back up clothes, phone charger, phone, laptop and a card game. That should be enough. I walked downstairs to tell my parents that I had a project to finish and that I was gonna stay overnight at a classmates house, which was a lie of course. I would just go out and climb back onto my window, I mean, I'm not going to tell them about the sekais. That would be an extremely awkward conversation, I mean it took me a while to believe it too.

After I told my parents I noticed that it was only my father there, watching TV, drunk. Of course he would get drunk today, that fucking idiot. Probably had a 'hard' time at 'work' today.

"HEY YOU LITTLE FREAK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO LATE HUH?!?!" He yelled. 

Shit shit shit. This wasn't good, where was mother? Then he just continued ranting about me and at some point, he pushed me to the ground. Since I knew what he was going to do I braced myself and put my arms in front of me. He kicked, he punched, he yelled. 

"YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FREAK" He shouted at me while still punching my forearms.

That's it, I had to get out of this shit hole, but how? I have to think, what would scare a drunk person? I thought and thought of a way while tears started to form in my eyes from the pain. Cuts and bruises don't go well together haha... My forearms ache, my knee hurts from the kick, I'm done for if I don't think of something quickly.

From prior experience, i knew that he would get startled by something loud. So I screamed at the top of my lungs which made my father fall back. I grabbed my backpack and ran for it, but where would I go? Ena and Mizuki's houses are too far and plus they are preparing the party, Saki too...The closest house I know is... Kanade's! I grabbed my phone as quickly as I could and texted her on nightcord.

Yuki: heyg i need ti cpmr to yiour housr

Yuki: pleasr.

It was hard typing while running for your life, I was starting to wonder if she's ever gonna reply. I mean what we did at my place was pretty awkward and embarrassing. Luckily Kanade responded to my texts

K: Ok come! Everything ok btw...?

No. Nothing was ok Kanade. I didn't respond and just kept running and running until, I saw her apartement building. I rang the bell gasping for air and she let me in. I ran up to her apartment and the door was already opened. I was so tired that I just fell down to my knees, Kanade wrapped her arm under my shoulder and helped me back up. 

She brought me to her bed and sat down with me, she started talking but the rush in my ears caused me not to hear anything at all. I just watched as her lips moved in confusion, all I could do was watch. I felt completely numb at this point, my legs? Air. My arms? Air. My head? Air.

Then finally I could hear her voice.

"Mafuyu? Can you hear me?" She asked softly.

I was trying to say something but my vocal chords didn't correspond so I just nodded. And for Kanade that was somehow enough. "Okay can you breathe in with me?" She softly added and I nodded. "breathe in...2..3...4. Good!"

Before Us (Kanade x Mafuyu)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara