Our Break Time

This chapters song is Think About Things!

Hi guys long (ish) time no see! I have brought you more content to read but also an announcement (kinda). So basically schools starting and idk my schedule yet so this fanfic might take a bit longer to finish than expected. I'm sorry but I am infinitely grateful for how patient you guys are so please stick around a bit longer!

-----------------

Kanade

"7 minutes in heaven! Great idea no?" Mizuki smiled.

"Oh, that game." Mafuyu added. "Sooo break time first?"

"Yep go nuts, eat some snacks, have some drinks or I don't know... hang out with a certain someone?" Ena winked.

"I think I'll look outside a bit. Think about things.." Mafuyu went to think about things and left me alone in the process.

She needs time and you know what? I'll give it to her. I'm a bit afraid she doesn't want us to be together. But maybe she just needs time, yeah definitely. I shouldn't over think this.

Nobody's POV

Worry filled Kanade's eyes and the other two girls had a plan. Ena and Mizuki could be good in this situation, all they had to do was split up and help the others individually.

"Okay so you know what to do right?" Mizuki squeezed Ena's hand.

"Yep! I got it honey, no worries." She reassured her. "Now now we got a mission to accomplish!"

"Mhm! I'll let our fellow party-ers know about our extended break." They pecked Ena's cheek and went off to Kanade.

"I'm so gay." Ena said under her breath.

Now let's not get carried away! Let's see what's up with Mafuyu and Kanade.

Mafuyu

Here I am looking outside the window, alone 'thinking about things'. I'll be frank with you actually no I will be Mafuyu with you. I'm scared. What if Kanade still remembers the nightcord chat? What if she finds out that I'm not 100% saved yet? What if-

"Hey Mafuyu! What's up?"

I turn myself around to see, Mizuki. What were they doing here?

"Oh hey Amia, uhmm nothing much though."

"Are you kidding me? 'Nothing much'?!?! You literally pulled your crush, shouldn't you be happy?"

"Well I uh I-"

"Yuki you can tell me anything. Believe me I'll always be here, so you can tell me anything and I'll listen! Okay?"

"Okay."

"So now, what's really up Mafuyu?"

"I guess I'm just scared."

"Why is that? You guys have a strong bond no?"

"Yeah we do it's probably just me over thinking agai-"

"Mafuyu, you don't think Kanade doesn't forgive you right?"

"Actually I do think that."

"You're kidding, right?"

I looked at Amia with a serious face "No I'm really not."

"Okay who were you kissing non stop in an empty SEKAI classroom?"

"UGH OKAY OKAY I GET IT!" I exclaimed. "I guess I'm just afraid because I've never really been in a relationship before."