WHAT THE F*CK?!?!

again, I was busy but here I am feeding my engaged readers some more content. Also would like to apologize for how I wrote in the first few chapters. I hope that you enjoy this short(er) chapter!

————————————————————

Kanade

"We have the results guys."

Suddenly all eyes were on them, Minori and Haruka. With one arm wrapped around Haruka to comfort her, Minori held a pregnancy test and looked at Haruka for affirmation. Haruka nodded in response but again, something was off. Her head was down and it seemed like she couldn't look at us. Then everyone heard this distinct sound come out of her mouth.

"CCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". And soon enough she started laughing her ass off. 

What? Is probably going through everyone's mind right now.

"AWH COME ON HARUKA!" Minori giggled.

Soon enough everyone gathered together (except for Ena, Mizuki, Mafuyu and I) like in a group photo or a prom proposal. Rui and Tsukasa grabbed a poster and held it out, one person on each side. "CONGRATS ENA AND MIZUKI!!!" Everyone shouted. Soon they were all laughing, hell even Miku from stage SEKAI started to laugh.

"Guys? Respectfully, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Mizuki exclaimed confused. They all started to look like a puppy that knew it did a bad thing. "Welllllllll Rui kinda figured it out" Nene muttered. Mizuki's head turned over to Rui slowly, squinted at him and calmly flipped him off. Rui just smirked of course cause he's Rui. Then Mizuki's head turned back to the rest of the group and asked for more info "k tell me more".

"Rui suggested we surprise you in a way that would leave you guys flabbergasted so Haruka had an idea, which I assume you guys know by now." Airi explained trying to ignore Ena's death stare.

"We worked so hard on this, you have no idea. Teaching all these idiots how to act was driving me insane." Haruka added. "Then we saw our time to shine, your party." Ena's death stare turned into confusion which turned into her being kinda impressed.

"Wait but, the tears?!?!" I exclaimed. "They looked so real how could yo-"

Haruka pulled out a lipstick tube and opened it showing a white lipstick. "It's called a tear stick." She explained. "Emu wanted to use it really bad so she ahem STOLE IT but yeah I used this stick before for when I was an idol." She stared at Emu with the 'you f*ed up' stare. 

"Hey I got my Karma though! This thing is not coming off now." Emu whined.

"So nobody is pregnant?" Ena questioned. "Nope" Minori said gleefully. "We're all fine Ena." Minori plastered a smile on her face. Okay that was sketchy as fuck but it was genuine enough for Ena and Mizuki.

"I'm still pissed though, we were really worried!" Mizuki complained. "But at least everything is okay now. Also not going to lie I can't believe you guys pulled that off somehow."

"Wait come to think of it, how did you guys fake the vomit?" I asked flabbergasted. Haruka turned to me and held my shoulders with her hands. "Y'know how you can fake vomit with spoiled milk and stuff? It was easy putting it on the floor but..." she said in disgust. "We had to at least try and fake me vomiting so I... I put some in my mouth..." 

"Oh...OHHHH" Ena exclaimed. "And as you may have guessed, having spoiled food in my mouth was not the best thing ever. So some of it was real vomit, BUT WE PULLED IT OFF!" Haruka cheered. I tried to smile with her but god damn it was hard after knowing how hard they worked for this.

Soon enough Mafuyu woke up, fake (and some real) vomit everywhere, poster with congratulations on it in Mizuki and Ena's favorite colors and three flabbergasted people. That must have been a sight for her.

Mafuyu

I wake up and it looks like I'm either in one of the seven rings of hell or paradise. Firstly theres vomit. Secondly Rui and Tsukasa are holding some congratulations poster and Mizuki, Ena and Kanade look shocked. Too shocked for my liking. "Guys what's going on?" I grumbled. Suddenly Emu starts hiding behind Nene. "AH I mean hello Asahina-san" she shouted. "Did you uhhh sleep well?". I wonder what she's so scared of.

After that, Kanade explained to me a very detailed story on what happened (gotta thank her for that later) and wow. They really really care about us, it's nice to be reminded of that every now and then.  "So everything is okay?" I asked "yes." Minori assured me. "Everything is okay! Now let's play some games. Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseeee." She whined. I can't believe they are acting so calm after what had happened was all fake.

"Come on guys we're loosing time anyways" Mizuki exhaled. "yay yay YAYYYY" Emu cheered, I guess she was waiting for this part. 

"So any game suggestions?" Ena asked while holding on to Mizuki's hand. "Let's play some Uno!" Rui suggested. Mizuki basically ignored him and asked "any BETTER game suggestions?" I guess that was kind of funny.

"Well, how about some truth or dare?"

————————————————————

LOOK I COULDN'T DO THAT TO POOR HARUKA OKAY? Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter and please feel free to give some suggestions!

-Author

Word count: 866