Are...?

Kanade

A few weeks have passed since that uh... yeah you know what I mean! I grabbed my sweats and headed out. Today Ena and Mizuki decided to have some coffee all together, again. I walked on the street making sure I didn't step on any cracks on the floor. How would I talk to Mafuyu after that talk we had on nightcord? This feeling makes my stomach stir. Mafuyu did nothing wrong, and if she does love someone else, fuck it, she's happier with them probably. Plus, it's not like she would leave our friend/music group for that, right? I just ca- and bam, I had walked into a tree, again. I stopped focusing on that and started focusing on getting to that cafe, then bit later, I arrived late as usual.

"hey guys" I mumbled.

"aha there you are K!" Ena exclaimed. "we were waiting for you, ready to order?"

"oh uhm yeah sure!" I added.

We all ordered something off the menu, Ena and Mizuki obviously choosing the most detailed things while Mafuyu and I took something simple. Wait Mafuyu! I almost forgot, was she ok? I glanced at her, noticing some bandages on her arms. Did someone hurt her? Did she have an accident? Suddenly I was stuck my head trying to figure it out. What if she... no... would she?

"Earth to Kanade? Earth to Kanade?" I faintly heard.

"huh what?!" I answered.

"damn Kanade are you ok? You seem to be zoning out more than usual." Mizuki asked concerned.

"uh no no I'm doing fine" I lied. I couldn't tell them that I was thinking about the love of my life.

"Sure.." Ena stared at me.

"Well anyways, me and Ena wanted to...announce something" Mizuki peeped. "Ena and I are..."

"Are..?" Mafuyu questioned.

"officially dating!" Ena announced.

"Hey I was gonna say it!" Mizuki complained.

"You were too slow!" Ena hissed.

"Guys guys calm down, that's great!" I cheered. "When did you guys start dating?"

"After that chat on nightcord we both chatted privately and that somehow lead to us going out the next day" Mizuki explained. 

"Then we became tipsy and we kinda just blurted out all our secrets." Ena muttered.

"Haha that makes sense" Mafuyu laughed.

"AHEM" Mizuki said

"Anyways let's get to the point" Ena added to make sure Mizuki didn't murder anyone. "Mizuki and I wanna tell the others from the other sekais about it." Ena exclaimed.

"So we are gonna throw a huge sleepover party in the school sekai since the other sekais are either too loud or don't have much to do" Mizuki added. "And yes I have already texted Saki about it, don't worry Ena"

"Phew that's a relief" Ena exhaled.

"But wait, why did you tell us then?" Mafuyu asked.

"Come on guys, y'all are our girls! Of course we would tell you first." Mizuki cheered.

"Also HOW DID YOU GUYS GET TIPSY?!?!?" I shouted.

"Kanade SHHHH, let's not worry about that now..." Ena replied.

And just like that, Mizuki and Ena were together. We (mostly Ena and Mizuki) planned the party, there was gonna be boardgames, video games and more. Of course, they wanted to have one of those cheesy games like spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heave- wait SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN?!?!? 

"Yeah what about it K? You scared?" Ena smirked.

"I am not scared!" I hissed. "Plus I don't even like anyone!"

It was at that moment that Ena and Mizuki looked at me with the 'don't fuck with us' stare and I immediately changed my behaviour. I swear those idiots are scary sometimes... 

In the end we just tried to predict who would take whom in the closet for 7 minutes in heaven. Mizuki predicted that Rui would take Tsukasa (trust me I don't know why either). Ena predicted that Emu would take her plush with her as a joke which led to Mizuki and Ena betting on it. Mafuyu said that she thinks Minori would take Haruka and I... honestly don't know. I 100% think that Ena and Mizuki are gonna stay more than 7 minutes in the closet though.

After an hour and a half of planning, we had a 'normal' conversation. Just talking about normal things. But then I realised that this was my chance to ask Mafuyu what happened to her arms, so I asked her

Mafuyu

"Hey Mafuyu, not to be nosy but, what happened to your arm?" Kanade asked concerned.

I snapped back to reality, shit, how was I going to tell her? I mean I kind of did that BECAUSE OF HER...

"Oh uhmm, well" I cut myself off as I felt her holding my arm and examining it. As she held and inspected it I felt butterflies in my chest. Her just holding me gave me a sense of comfort, it was nice.

"So what happened?" Mizuki asked with a worried face.

"I... I'd rather not say." I mumbled.

"Hey Mafuyu, you aren't hurting yourself right?" Kanade questioned as her eyes got bigger.

"I..." 

And boom, the tears started to come out. Just a little nudge can make me pop. I feel so stupid. Ena immediately stood up and wrapped her arms around me. Mizuki gave me pats on the shoulder and Kanade looked like she was about to cry as well. I wonder why...

"I'm sorry guys I didn't want to make your announcement turn into my shitty problems" I cried.

"No Mafuyu it was my fault, I should have asked you in a more appropriate time" Kanade exclaimed. "But Mafuyu, if you don't wanna tell us why today, we'll wait, we'll wait 3 years if we have to."

"Exactly! We are here for you Yuki." Mizuki agreed. A few seconds later Ena nodded still comforting me.

Just Kanade saying that made my heart flutter, my face was suddenly very hot and Ena thought I also had a fever and got worried. I assured her that I was fine. They tried to lift my spirits and we all started laughing, these people really know me huh. I thanked them for the support and congratulated the new pair once again. Now it was time to wait for the day of the party to come.

Info

HELLOOOOO everybody sorry for a long-ish wait again! It was my birthday and shit so I was busy. Anyways I am sooo happy that I could bring you guys this new longer chapter, I hope you enjoyed!