character profile

Charlotte Cooke
Born: Charlotte Caroline Brown-Cooke
May 5th 1994 (age 28)
Manchester
United Kingdom

Residency: Manchester/LA

Occupation: Artist Manager

Years Active: 2013 - present

Charlotte Cooke is a 28 year old artist manager from Manchester, England. Getting her start in the industry when she was just 19 years old by interning at Island records. She moved onto artist management when she was 22 years old, where she started working as an assistant to the managers of up and coming talent within the U.K. music scene. Having worked for The Vamps and Niall Horan upon his arrivial into his solo career. Cooke continued to with with the Irishman from 2016-2018 before she became the day to day manager to 90s icons; the Backstreet Boys.

Early Life:

Charlotte Cooke born May 5th 1994, to parents John Cooke and Olivia (nee Brown) in Manchester. Grew up in the Wilmslow area of Cheshire, thirty minutes outside of Manchester. She lived up North until 2016 when she started splitting her time between London and Los Angeles for work.

Career:
Following in her father's footsteps, Charlotte always new she wanted to work within the music industry. John Cooke having worked for Island Records from 1995-2015 in A&R. Cooke started interning there in 2013 when she was just 19 years old, where she worked as an assistant to British boyband The Vamps. Cooke worked with the band from 2014-2016 where she went on to be the day-to-day manager of Niall Horan who was 1/5 of multi award winning boyband One Direction. Horan and Cooke worked together from 2016-2018 before parting ways when she was offered to work for 90s pop royalty the Backstreet Boys.

Personal Life:

Cooke has a flat in Manchester and up until late 2019 also had a second place in Los Angeles. When the covid 19 pandemic hit, Cooke spent her quarantine with Kevin Richardson and his family due to being stuck in LA during lockdown.

Cooke's auntie via her mother's side is popstar Melanie Brown aka Scary Spice of the 90s pop sensation the Spice Girls. Charlotte has stated she is close to her auntie and was a contributing factor of her wanting to work within the industry.

Charlotte was with British grime artist Stormzy between June 2015- August 2018 and was briefly linked with lead vocalist of The Vamps, Bradley Simpson in 2019.

It was revealed in 2021 that she grew up with the 1975 and dated frontman Matty Healy; son of actress Denise Welch from May 2013-December 2014. Rumour has it she was the inspiration behind the 2016 hits Somebody Else and The Sound with the fandom questioning if any of the others are about her?

After spending years working in the business, Cooke is said to be good friends with Harry Styles and Adele. As well as former clients Niall Horan and The Vamps and members of the Backstreet Boys.

Known for:

- The Vamps - Assistsnt (2014-2016)

- Niall Horan - Day-to-Day Manager (2016-2018)

- Backstreet Boys - Day-to-Day Manager (2018- Present)