vii. instagram

...

...

...

charlottecooke_ Hometown gig for me this evening! Manchester you never disappoint! Antwerp you're up next! #dnaworldtour #onelaststop

Liked by ritaora, aj_mclean and 19,390 others

user1 Incredible as always!

howie_dorough Never forget that we love you!

charlottecooke_ howie_dorough Never forget I'll remember this forever Howard Dorough!

user2 Ohhh goverment name has come out! They're in trouble!! 😂

bradleywillsimpson Haven't seen you blush that hard in a while!

charlottecooke_ bradleywillsimpson And you won't ever again Simpson! Stop stirring shit! p.s glad you enjoyed the show!

user3 I'm sorry Bradley! Anything you'd like to share with the class?!

rokspics Darling! Stop ignoring us!

charlottecooke_ rokspics You make it so easy when you embarrass me by pulling me on stage!

user4 Ohh god! Get this woman a large glass of white wine right now!!!

charlottecooke_ user4 I appreciate you!

aj_mclean You know I would do it again in a heartbeat!

charlottecooke_ aj_mclean Could an Instagram post to show your appreciation for me not have sufficed? 🙄

aj_mclean charlottecooke_ No! You deserve more than an Instagram post sweetheart!

user5 You can see how much the five of them love her! It's evident with how they tease her! I'd binge a reality tv show on her having to put up with them all day long!!!

kevinscottrichardson You know we mean no harm sweetheart!

charlottecooke_ kevinscottrichardson Hmmmm you're lucky I like you as much as I do Kev!

user6 The way she blushed as they tried to love on her. Big mood. I too would blush so hard!

hillaryduff Cheeky as ever I see!

charlottecooke_ hillaryduff Like you wouldn't believe! Bain of my life, this lot!

user7 Charlotte being unimpressed by being pulled on stage is such a big mood

nickcarter Please don't be mad!

charlottecooke_ nickcarter You're very lucky you're cute Carter.

user8 Hear me out. I know he's married but they would be cute!!!