xv. multi

ACCEPTING THE DRUMMER'S INVITATION TO COME AND SEE THE BAND AT THE FORUM, WAS. A PRETTY EASY YES FOR CHARLOTTE. One; she hadn't seen any of them for a very long time because she had a pretty hectic work schedule and two; they were busy becoming one of the biggest bands in the world since herself and the lead singer had broken up, many moons ago. But she had always supported them from a far and even had gone to see to see their headline set at Leeds fest before covid hit and had sent Hann a beautiful bouquet of flowers when she had heard himself and Carly had gotten married and had a baby.

So it wasn't like she was totally out of the loop. Plus she kept in contact with George on a more semi regular basis, especially now his girlfriend was her wonderful friend Charlie xcx. Hann and Ross whilst both reserved people, were some of the most gorgeous souls she had ever met and she missed them both dearly. Growing up in the same town as them, despite them being a few years older was something to say the least and she missed the chaos of growing up in Cheshire in the naughties and also the simplicity in comparison to their lives now at the same time.

Walking into the forum; the memories of two weeks ago rushed through her brain and sent a rush of heat to the apples of her cheeks as she made her way backstage to the green room. The first person she claps eyes on being the tall drummer; who broke out into a giant grin as he scooped her up in his embrace. The brunette couldn't help but cackle as she tried to get out of his arms as he kept her trapped against his body and shook her around dramatically.

The next person to arrive was the bassist; who promptly announced upon his arrival. "I thought I could hear your laugh!" causing Charlotte to spin round and run towards him immediately jumping into his arms for a hug. Adam followed suit as she flailed her arms about to get him to join them in a group hug before George crashed into the three of them, wrapping his arms around his mates and squishing the brunette between them all.

Upon finally being allowed to breathe again; Charlotte beamed up at Ross, reaching up to hold his face in her hands. "When did you get so handsome?!" She gasped; looking round at the others too. "I'm joking! You've always been bloody gorgeous!"  The brunette cackled again when Ross pulled her back towards him, her back pressed against his chest as he flung his arm over her shoulder. When Matty bounded into the room.

"Somebody call for me? I heard you mention gorgeous!" He smirked.

Turning to look over her shoulder/Ross's arm casually at her ex. Charlotte gave him the once over before stalking over before stopping right in front of him, the pair stared each other down for a moment in silence before she pulled him towards her and squeezed him tight. "You're the worst!" Charlotte spoke quietly into his ear. "I know." Was his only response before squeezing her even tighter.

The group of friends fell easily into conversation; about their transcend into global stardom and about Charlotte's life as the manager to the Backstreet Boys which Ross totally wasn't jealous about! Sending her into a fit of giggles as she promised she would introduce them to one another at some point in the future when they all weren't touring the world. To the bat shit crazy stuff Matty had been doing recently, a lot of it flew over her head. After all she had known him since she was a teenager but she did have questions about some of the more recent stuff. Charlotte hadn't even realised the time, until their runner was calling them for their five minutes and Matty was pulling her up and telling her to stand side of stage instead of her seats she had secured tickets for.

Just as she was about to leave; Matty tugged her hand a little causing her to stop and look back at his hand holding hers. "Have I told you, you look incredible tonight sweetheart? Cause you do. Insanely good!" Matty exclaimed dramatically, as he pretended to fall to his knees. Charlotte simply smiled in her appreciation of the compliment, squeezing his hand quickly after she urged him to get up before heading to the side of stage where she aptly was approached and offered a glass of wine. A smile immediately ascending her face when she realised Matty had made sure her favourite New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc was on hand for her appearance.