xii. instagram

charlottecooke_ My best friend is cooler than yours! You are an absolute Queen! You are phenomenal! To see your face when you spotted us makes my heart burst! I love you so much! 🤍

Tagged: adele

Liked by aj_mclean, stormzy and 17,397 others

user1 Charlotte went to see her bestie! I love these two so much!

stormzy So lovely to see you tonight. I can't believe we nearly made her cry!

charlottecooke_ stormzy Let's be honest, it was always going to happen! p.s you were the best surprise ever! Loved hanging out with you last night!

user2 Sorry. Charlotte was reunited with Stormzy last night?!?!

adele Thank you so much for making time to come and see me. AND on my opening night! My heart is so fucking full. I LOVE YOU!!!!

charlottecooke_ adele I'll always make time for you my Queen! I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

adele charlottecooke_ IMPOSSIBLE! 🤍

user3 Charlotte being the best friend and hype woman you need!

kevinscottrichardson Glad you had the best time! See you in a few!

charlottecooke_kevinscottrichardson Can't wait to see you! It's time to get to work!

kevinscottrichardson charlottecooke_ Aye aye captain!

user4 user3 Charlotte is so ride or die I love her!

ritaora I 😍 you! I miss you!

charlottecooke_ ritaora I miss you too! Me whenever I see your face! 😍

user5 Are Rita and Charlotte another iconic duo I didn't know I needed?

ritaora user5 Yes!

justinbieber Looks incredible!

charlottecooke_ justinbieber In literally every way!

user6 I was sat behind Charlotte and Stormzy and I can confirm they're still super cute together. He wrapped her up in his arms during One and Only and I could of sobbed!

rokspics I miss Vegas! Can we do it again!

charlottecooke_ rokspics I mean I'm totally down but we are also very busy for like... I don't know the rest of our lives so we need to put a pin in this love!

user7 Another bsb residency would be iconic!

aj_mclean The girls just told me to tell you they can't wait for 'daddy's pretty friend to come over for thanksgiving!' I told them I didn't know who they were talking about!! 😏

charlottecooke_ aj_mclean You're so rude! Tell them I can't wait for the dance party we're going to have when I see them and to annoy the hell out of you the entire holiday!

user8 Talking of residencies why are we not utilising that 90s power... bsb & nsync would be so insane! I would literally die!

charlottecooke_ user8 Definitely not something that I've thought about before 👀 And same. I would absolutely die!

officialmelb Glad you're enjoying your time off! You deserve it!

charlottecooke_ officialmelb Thanks Auntie Mel! Had the best week off! Back to work in a few days! No rest for the wicked!

user9 Charlotte admitting that she's thought about that nsync collab! 😭 She really is out here trying to do God's work!
charlottecooke_ liked this comment

nickcarter So happy you had an incredible time. I'm sorry about yesterday! Do you forgive me? x

charlottecooke_ nickcarter Much to my detriment. I'll always forgive you goofs! Thanks Carter, I had the best time! x

user10 Wtf did Nick do?

emmaleebunton Pass on my Congratulations and my apologies I can't make it out there! Show looks insane!

charlottecooke_ emmaleebunton Of course I will! She's gonna freak just like she does everytime! You know that right?! haha