iii. instagram

..

..

charlottecooke_ Europe you've been amazing! Motherland I'm coming for you! London you're up next! We can't wait to see you! x

p.s can always count on an outtake when Carter is around! 🙄

📸 nickcarter

Liked by aj_mclean, emmaleebunton and 14,328 others

emmaleebunton I cannot wait to see you sweet girl! It's been too long!

charlottecooke_ emmaleebunton Missed you so much! I'm excited to see you!

user1 Charlotte just oozes class and sass and I love that for her!

howie_dorough I'm excited to be on your home soil! Always love being in the UK!

charlottecooke_ howie_dorough If we had time, I'd totally take you to all my fave spots!

user2 Love that her own personal photographers are the backstreet boys! That's so cool!

rokspics Excited to perform for your people!

charlottecooke_ rokspics You make me sound like the Queen of England!

rokspics charlottecooke_ You're our Queen of England though!

charlottecooke_ rokspics Well aren't you the sweetest! 🥺

user3 Just waiting for one of the other buys to try rat on Brian!

aj_mclean You look wonderful as always darling but Brian is totally up to something!

user4 And there it is! These boys really are like brothers trying to get one another in trouble!

adele So so gutted I can't make it! You'll have to come visit me soon babe!

charlottecooke_ Me too babes! You would have loved the boys! Will try my very hardest!

user5 Charlotte dare I say it is a little iconic!

bradleywillsimpson You around long enough to come to a show?!

charlottecooke_ bradleywillsimpson Unfortunately I think I'll be in the States love but promise to try see you soon x

user6 Are we getting a Cookson reunion?!

kevinscottrichardson We're coming for you UK! ❤️

user7 I'm sorry but Charlotte photographs well at all angles wth!

nickcarter user7 Easy to capture beauty when your subject is our angel of a boss!

user8 Holy shit Nick!