xi. real life

NICK CARTER; EVER THE GENTLEMAN PICKED CHARLOTTE UP FROM THE AIRPORT BEFORE DRIVING HER TO HER FAVOURITE VEGAS RESTAURANT FOR DINNER. The pair of them following their server to a secluded booth towards the back of the restaurant to afford them some privacy. After all she was with an international pop star! Suddenly feeling under dressed, the brunette suddenly felt self conscious and started to look around in paranoia that people were looking as Nick allowed her to slide into the booth first before swiftly following behind her.

"I feel highly under dressed. I thought you were dropping me at my hotel first?" Charlotte tucked her hair behind her ear as she settled her phone atop of the table next to her handbag.

"You could legit wear a bin bag and still be the best dressed here." Nick chuckled. "You look great, don't worry." He sent her a reassuring smile as he gestured to her outfit.

The pair quickly ordered before launching straight into what they had got up to over the week they had spent apart, minus a few details obviously. Nick spoke about seeing his sister Angel and how spending time with the kids was the best remedy for his broken heart. He mentioned his sister had the idea of doing some sort of charity event to raise money for a mental health charity in Aaron's honour. The brunette agreeing that, that was a lovely idea and she was sure his brother would both love and approve of that idea too.

"I just want to say thank you. For everything you've done for me. Not just the past couple of weeks but the entire time we've known each other. You're literally one of my best friends and I'm really glad you came into our lives."

Charlotte blinked up at him from her spot next to him; as she took in his words. The younger girl genuinely not knowing what to say, simply leant over and squeezed his hand. "I'd do anything for you, you know this. For all of you. I actually don't want to think about life without you five in it. You drive me up the fucking wall but I wouldn't have any of you any other way."

Nick didn't say anything else, just smiled brightly at her before Charlotte launched into how she had gone to the spa and spent a couple of days catching up on sleep and sun bathing by the pool. How she had caught up with the girls at Harry's concert the other night and how she was excited to see/surprise Adele tomorrow before turning the topic of conversation to business.

"You're filming the Christmas special next week so we have that to look forward to before we head to New York at the beginning of December for press. You excited?"

"So excited! I always love being in New York around the holiday season. Plus I get to spend it with you and the boys. What's not to love!" He grinned; before taking a sip of water.

"It's going to be a hectic few weeks but I'm looking forward to it!" The brunette responded with a smile before brushing her self off and standing. "I'm just popping to the bathroom. I won't be long." The brunette addressed him as she grabbed her bag; leaving her phone on the table as she rushed off to use the loo.

About thirty seconds after she had left the table, her phone vibrated where it had previously sat silently in between where the pair were sitting. The blonde didn't want to pry but when it buzzed a second time, Nick couldn't help himself and looked over at the phone screen that was currently lit up.

HS 💛
Loved seeing you last night x

HS 💛
Fuck! I forgot how good it was to be with you.
How good you feel underneath me!
Send me your schedule,
want to see you again asap!