xxiv. multi

TURNS OUT HARRY WAS RIGHT, BEING IN ST LUCIA FOR NEW YEARS WAS JUST WHAT THEY BOTH NEEDED. Travelling the world was tiresome work. They were never at home for longer than a few days, a week at the most and even though he had taken her away from her time at home, she was still getting some time in London before heading back to LA.

Granted Harry did a lot more physical work than herself, running around on stage every night but keeping five fully grown men alive and out of prison was also tiresome work.

So even though a week in St Lucia sounded like absolute bliss to almost anyone you talk to. Charlotte was aware that Harry had taken her there for selfish reasons. By no means were her and Harry an official item. It was just sex and it had been for the past ten years they had been friends but above all else and she knew they both just enjoyed the simplicity of each others company when he wasn't giving her mind blowing orgasms.

Being in his company was also like free therapy, he unloaded all about the shit show that was his relationship, that was Olivia. And he was more than happy to listen to her rant about her ridiculous situation with Nick and how she didn't know how to approach the inevitable awkward conversation she had to have when she goes back to work. Before laughing his way though calling her a slut for falling back into bed with Matty last week as he started kissing back down her sun kissed body.

"Although I can't blame either of them because you are simply divine. But they'll never fuck you as good as me! Never make you cum as hard as me, will they baby?!"  She could feel him smirk against her skin as he teased her, the cocky bastard! But she knew fine well he was serious.

"Mmmm. Last week with Matty was pretty good to be fair!" She squealed as he nipped at her waist. "Maybe I should fuck Nick too. Compare notes?" The brunette howled with laughter as Harry's wondering hands tickled her sides.

"You're a menace you know that right?" He laughed loudly.

"Matty's been known to say it. Yeah!" Charlotte grinned before launching off into a run around the villa, her laugh bouncing off the walls as Harry chased her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist; as he caught her,  Harry pulled her into his large frame. Smacking a kiss to her temple, whilst she wiggled in his grip. "Come on. We've got a flight to catch in a few hours and I want to fuck you by the pool before we go!"

***

Wilmslow Massive
Contains 5 participants:
Hann, G, loml, Healy & Char

Healy
Why the fuck is Ross called loml
in this groupchat?

Char
Because he's the loml what isn't there to  understand about it Healy? 

loml
Sorry you had to find out this way mate!

Charl
@ Ross 😍😍😍
Not that sorry about it tbf!

Hann
Savage!

Healy
You weren't doing me dirty like this last week?

Char
Not another word out of your mouth Healy.

G
Hahahaha are you saying
what I think you're saying?

Love of my Life | Harry Styles & The 1975On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara