4: A Battle of Aerial Mobility!

Nina POV:

I was walking through Lumiose City having found great traveling buddies in Clemont, Bonnie, and Ash. Currently, Bonnie was running ahead with Pikachu running at her side and playing with her.

"Come on! Hurry it up, you three! Ash, Nina you can register for the Kalos League over this way!" she said.

"Yeah, we know, Bonnie!" Ash said.

"Yeah, just take it easy," I laughed.

"There's no need to rush, the Pokemon Center will still be there," Clemont said.

"Thanks a lot Clemont and Nina. It's nice of you two to bring me here," Ash said.

"Please, think nothing of it Ash. I confess, I'm a little in awe of you," Clemont said

"In awe?" Ash questioned.

"You are willing to do anything you could to help Pikachu and that Garchomp back there. Just watching you gave me courage," Clemont said.

"Same here, I just have a feeling if I go with you I'll learn something great," I smiled. "I mean, you've traveled through so many regions I just know our adventure will be great,"

"Oh come on, it wasn't that big of a deal," Ash said.

"It was, I can totally understand why Froakie chose you," I smiled. As Bonnie was running in the background in circles with Pikachu. Ash took out his Pokeball, and Clemont stared up at Prism Tower.

"I'll just have to do better," he muttered.

"Clemont, you okay?" I asked, as Ash turned to us.

"Yeah it's nothing, just talking to myself," he said, before he and I walked over to Ash. And we continued into the Pokemon Centre. Right before Bonnie ran inside again ahead of us, with childlike innocence taking over her facial expression. As we walked to the front desk Nurse Joy greeted us.

"Good Morning," she said bowing.

"Good morning, to you Nurse Joy," Ash said.

"At this Pokemon Center, helping Pokemon in need is our number one goal. We're here for trainers and Pokemon alike," she said.

"We were hoping you could help us register for the Kalos League," Ash said, emphasizing on me and him, before pulling me toward the counter. I felt the slightest hint of heat coming to my cheeks.

"I sure can. If you please, touch this panel with your Pokedex," she said.

"Okay!" Ash said, doing it.

"Ash from Pallet Town, is now registered to enter the Kalos League. Number of badges currently in your possession, zero. We wish you the best of luck," the panel said, as Ash took his Pokedex back.

"Can I do it now?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. Then I placed down my Pokedex and the panel said:

"Nina from Snowbelle City, is now registered to enter the Kalos League. Number of badges currently in your possession, zero. We wish you the best of luck,"

"Thank you," I said, taking back my Pokedex.

"You're all set now guys," Clemont said.

"Awesome, and I'm gonna win. My next step in becoming a Pokemon Master!" Ash said.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," I laughed.

"And every registered trainer is eligible to receive a Kalos Region badge case. Here," she said as a Wigglytuff showed up with two empty badge cases.