15: Kindergarten Chaos!

3rd Person POV:

After their meeting with Calem. Nina, Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie met another trainer. Right then Ash was face to face with her readying to battle.

"If two trainers' eyes happen to meet. The rule is they have a battle," the female trainer said.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm Ash, this is my friend Pikachu," Ash said.

"Uh, is that really a rule?" Serena asked.

"You bet this is gonna be great!" Nina smiled.

"I'm not sure it's a hardened fast rule. But it is pretty standard stuff," Clemont explained.

"My name's Penelope. Sylveon, come on out!" she yelled, sending out her Pokemon.

"I've never seen that Pokémon!" Ash exclaimed.

"It looks kinda like Espeon," Ash said, bringing out his Pokedex to analyze Sylveon.

"Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Sylveon affectionately wraps its ribbon-like feelers around its Trainer's arm as they walk together," his pokedex explained.

"Wow, so it is an evolved form of Eevee after all," Ash said.

"Hey, Ash. Did you know that Sylveon is a Fairy Type Pokemon?" Clemont explained.

"No. Fairy Type?" Ash exclaimed.

"Yeah, Dedenne is a Fairy Type too," Bonnie said.

"So is Togetic," Nina added.

"That's pretty cool stuff. A new type! A new Pokemon! Alright, Froakie, I choose you!" Ash said, throwing his Pokemon into battle. The battle between Ash and Penelope then began.

"Promise me something," Penelope interrupted before they began.

"Huh?" Ash wondered.

"If I happen to beat you in battle, you're coming with me sweetie," she smiled.

"Is she serious? Her and Ash?! No way!" Serena exclaimed.

"She'd better be kidding, otherwise she'll have to deal with me," Nina grumbled.

"Sure, but there's no way I'm gonna lose. All right, Froakie, attack with Bubble!" Ash commanded as Froakie fired Bubble.

"Sylveon, use Fairy Wind!" Penelope countered. Sylveon fired Fairy Wind stopping Bubble and blowing back Froakie so it hit a tree.

"Froakie!" Ash exclaimed.

"That Fairy Wind stopped Bubble!" Clemont added.

"Froakie, are you able to get up?" Ash asked as the Bubble Frog Pokemon got up.

"Sylveon, Moonblast, let's go!" Penelope commanded, Sylveon activated and fired Moonblast.

"Froakie, jump!" Ash called. Froakie jumped away from the attack and kicked a bunch of apples trying to hit Sylveon.

"Quick, knock them all down!" Penelope called. Sylveon then knocked away the apples with the feelers.

"Ha! Just decoy! Water Pulse!" Ash called. Penelope gasped as Froakie fired Water Pulse hitting Sylveon.

"Way to go, Froakie!" Ash smiled.

"You okay, Sylveon?" Penelope asked, as Sylveon shook itself dry.

"Okay, it's time to wrap this up!" Ash called as Froakie ran toward Sylveon readying to attack.

"Alright, Sylveon, use Attract!" Penelope called. Sylveon activated Attract and several hearts came from which then surrounded Froakie.

"Froakie, no!" Ash exclaimed, as the hearts made contact and now it was immobilized.