29❤️

After b praak goes out of the house ... Sana goes in the bathroom area she washed her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror ...

Tried to smile but failed miserably she was alone in the washroom area ...

Sat down on the balloon bed ... He came there to set his hairs sees her sitting on the bed with a pout and sad smile ...

She didn't noticed his presence... The words he said today morning were echoing in her head ...

He observes her closely ... And then taps on her shoulder walking near her ...

Sid : kya hua tujhe ? ...

Sana : kuch nhi ... Comes out of her world

Sid : you know you just can't hide anything from me

Sana : sab pata bhi hai phir bhi kaam wahi karne hote hai na tujhe ... Looked up at him. ..

Sid : arey maine kya kiya bigg boss ki saazish hai ye ...

Sana : haan bol ke idea toh tune hi Diya na bigg boss ko kutte ...

Muh mat lagna mere ... Gets up and walks away making him sigh

Then suddenly comes back from the luggage area with his white hoodie ... And throws it on him ...

Ye pehen le .... Goes out he smiled looking at her retreating figure ...

...................

The task started ...

It was sidharth and rashmi's turn ...

Sana asked fiza to help her ... They were in the captain room sidharth has changed his clothes into a white hoodie ... And Rashmi too put on a white shirt ...

They sat down on the couch .... looking at each other holding wine glass

Sana : aise nhi Rashmi ... Ruk .. get up ... Tu aise hi reh .. commands sits down beside him ... Holds the wine glass looking in his eyes

Eye contact karna hai ... Will capture it uske baad bed par shot lenge thik ...

Gets up ...

Fiza : tum dono ka jyada sexy lag raha tha ... complimented sidnaaz

Rashmi gives her a look making her roll her eyes ...

They took there shot ...

Sana : tu shirtless ho sakta hai ... Asked giggling ...

Sid : nhi Teri fantasies thodi Puri karni hai .. winked smirking

Sana : tujhe meri fantasies bhi pata lag gayi .... Giggles

He gives her a look his cheeks turned pink ...

They took the shot on the bed then in the pool area ...

Sanju deep and Asim were there in the bed room ...

Where Paras Mahira and Vishal were deciding

Sanju : sidnaaz ka video hona chaiye tha ... Atleast they look good together ... Maine toh dil se dil tak ussi ke liye hi dekha hai ... Giggles...

Deep : Same pinch bro ... Pehle se sidnaazian hi hu bhai ... Khatron ke Khiladi main unki Jodi yaarr ... The way he hugged her ... And said that he missed her uffff ...

Asim : Sana khatron ke Khiladi main aayi thi .... asked confused

Deep : haan na .. as sidharth's friend ... Family week tha tab

Sanju : haan that episode has my whole heart uske baad kitne fanpages Bane the na ...

And after that they were spotted together too matlab unki ek jhalak saath main or saare sidnaazians pagal ... They laughed