31❤️

The days were passing quite well .... But sidharth's health is worsening ...

It's been three days he is suffering from typhoid ...

Sana was making sure that he is eating good ... And bb too had spared him too sleep ...

But gharwale being gharwale annoyed him ... To extent ... Irritated him ... Played a role in making him take more stress which was worrying her up ..

Hecwa granted the captain room ...

It was night ... His body was all swelled up ... He was shivering ...

And his body paining ... Making her feel so uneasy seeing him like this flutters her heart ... She had feed him the dinner and too had some of it ... She was feeling to eat anything because from the morning she has been having a feeling of him going away ...

And she just don't wanted it too happen ... But because of his insistance ... She had a little good with him ...

Seeing him shivering she covered him with her blanket too ... Caressing his hairs ...

He was feeling too weak .... His body is paining like hell ...

As he moved a little towards her ... Keeping his head on her lap he snuggles into her stomach for the warmth ... She caresses his hairs..

And he finally slept after sometime

The whole night she was in the sitting position only and she caressing his head ...

He is important for her rather than her sleep ...

It was morning ... And gharwale was all ready to create chaos in the house getting into the fights ... Paras fighting with Sanju ...

And Sanju being Sanju ... Gave him befitting replies making him shut up being embarrassed

Mahira and Vishal trying to get in the captain room ... Making loud noises out of it ...

Making Sana irritated and angry as hell ... If it was her being unwell it would have never effected her

But right now her sidharth is not fine he needs rest ... And here the gharwale were playing role of being a heartless shit ... Asim deep faizah and Sanju were too tensed for him

Since the morning they have asked Sana for more than 30th time about his health ...

Being irritated with the noises that Rashmi arhaan Mahira and Vishal making she gently yet carefully kept his head on the pillow ... And got down the bed making her way out ..

Kya dikkat hai tum dono ko ?... Bohot jyada chalakiyan aa rahi hai ... Mujhe na sab pata hai tum sab kya kar rahe ho ... Samjhe na ... Halla gulla machana hai toh is Ghar main bohot jagah hai ... Agar tum charo ko dikhai deta ho toh ... Pagal saale ...

Yaha sir par baith ke awaaze mat Karo main bol rahi hu ...

She points her index finger towards arhan Rashmi Vishal and Mahira ..

Mahira irked and started talking about vishal too ... Started saying with Rashmi and arhaan ...

They were fighting ... while sidharth's sleep was broken because of noises he saw her fighting with these useless people ...

He knows that the words of these people and thinking gonna affect her ... And hurt her ... And he too was weak to handle her ... And the fight is getting worse ... Four people were fighting with one it's not fare...

So he gets up ... His head and body was paining like hell ...

As he looked at her

He opens the door of the captain room .. as she turned