41💖

It's been two days shehnaaz has been shooting for mujhse shaadi karoge ... The last two she was at her set only shooting for the next weekend ...

She was missing sidharth like hell ... They had talked a little on the phone only ... Even he was busy doing interviews ... He can't even visit her on the sets ... She was missing everyone ... But what can she even do she can't back off from her commitment ...

It was when they were shooting the premiere of shaadi main zaroor aana ...

Paras and Sana were sitting on the king sized chairs ... Sana was not at all interested in what's going on ...

Everyone has noticed her frown ... And disinterest ...

Manish was hosting their show as he said ...

Shehnaaz ... Aap yaha aiye ... Sana did the same going on the stage

Manish made her wear the blindfold ...

Kya kar rahe ho ? ... Sana asked pouting ...

Aapke liye ladka select kar rahe hai na ...

Toh aapko na touch karke choose karna hai ki konsa ladka acha hai ... Said Manish

Sana nodded ...

As Manish called the boys as well as sidharth ...

Who was looking so handsome in peach colour sherwani ...

All the boys stood beside each other sidharth was the last as Manish made him stand at the last

All the boys stood beside each other sidharth was the last as Manish made him stand at the last ...

Sidharth knew really well that the trick won't work on her ... She knows his touch... Even if her eyes were closed ... Her heart and her soul still recognise him near her ... Maybe she had a habit of his smell ... His touch ...

His presence ...

He still adored his gadhi it's been two freaking days of her away from him ... Last time when she was away from him ... He was in the tragedy ... The controversy

But she had always been near him ... His support system ...

Hum the dhoondhte jise
Wo kami ban gye

Tum mere Ishq ki
sar zami ban gye ❤️

He knew it's been years ... Years of his love ... He so wanted to tell her his inner emotions ... But he wanted her to realise naturally ...

It's love  .... Not any kind of burden for anyone ... And he didn't wanted his love to become one on her ...

He was in his own world when her scream snapped him back to the earth ...

As Manish made her touch on I'd the men's beard ... She immediately took her hand back screaming ...

Ye bhalu hai na .... She asked scared... Everyone burst out laughing ...