37❤️

Time passed ... Last weekend ka vaar faizah eliminated ... From bb ... Their group broke ...

(Sorry faizah if you are reading it 🫶🏻)

It was the family week plus her birthday week also ...

Just like her ... Her birthday was also so special for him to ... If they would be out of the house just like every other year he would have surprised her ... Showered her with so many gifts ...

Gifts they didn't really matter to her ...what really matters is he ... If he is there with her ... She don't need or want any gift to cherish her birthday

She waits for him to wish her ...

There was once a time when in motive of planning a surprise he ignored his moti whole the ...

It was her birthday and that day when the surprise d was revealed

She was not happy ... But cried out as he ignored her whole day

She wasn't used to ignorance because he is the only one who used to pamper her alot since childhood

Her every moment of her childhood her life has been attached him only ...

And these moments, these memories were so special for her ... And for him too ... Because his presence is enough to make her feel special ....  

He smiled as he remembered the memory ....

Soon bigg boss called all the housemates in the living area ...

The tv started and it was mahira's brother .... He came in ... After him there were more people came inside the bb house ... It was sidharth's turn ... As kushal waved him a hi  sitting in the confession room only .... Excitement is visible on his face ...

Sidharth nodded his head in no ...

Abey yaar ye log Kam tease karte the jo ye bhi agya .... He murmers loud enough for Sana to hear it ...

She giggles ...

As soon as kushal came in ...

Sidharth Bhai .... He chirped hugging him ....

After that he hugged Sana ... And Asim ...

Yaar .... Pata hai bhai maine kitna miss Kiya tujhe ... Kushal pouted ...

Or ye Ghar kitna badal gya hai ... He looked around at the bb house

Kyu tv par difference pata nhi chala kya ? ... Said sidharth sarcastically

He frowned .....

Bhai abhi toh aaya hu atleast kuch toh izzat kar ... Said kushal with a frown and sidharth smirked ...

For Sanju ... It was her brother ... She was emotional seeing him after a long time ...

For deep it was .... Guess guess ...

It was vikas ... (nhi nischay nahi hai 😗) mastermind ko lana bhi toh zaroori hai ...

Vikas just entered and he was engulfed in a sisterly hug by Deep ... They were friends from outside ... And he had always guided deep just as a brother when she was new to Mumbai ....

He smiled hugging her ... Then he hugged sidharth

And

Sana ...

And then looking at both of them he screams ...

Fans pagal ho gye hai tum dono ke peeche you both don't know ...

Tum logo ki chemistry na ... God gifted ...  So cute ...

Sana giggles he too smiled ....

For Asim ... It's his girlfriend