47💔

It wasn't only his fault ... She has considered him her whole world ... She loved him with that determination that ...

She is ready to leave everything for him ...

The career which she made by working day and night ... He had seen her struggling to build her career ... He had seen her dreaming ...

He isn't that important... There are many important things in her life and she needed to realise the importance of everything along with him ....

He just needed to make her realise so that she won't regret and face hell ...

But ... The cost of realising all things is just too big for him and for her only ...

She isn't the only one suffering from years ... Atleast she can breath ... Atleast she is free ...

But him ? ... He didn't even had one breath of peace till now ...

His heart paining alot ...

As he sat in his room ... Switching of the lights lost ...

The moonlight peeping in his room ... As he looked up at the ceiling aimlessly lost ...

Kal se Naya project ? ... Phir wahi khushi ka naqab pehno ...

Phir wahi pretending ... Man nhi lagta ... Jab koi hai hi nahi ... Meri Khushi ko celebrate karne ke liye ...

Koi hai hi nahi ... Jise main batau ke maine ajj kya kiya ... Maa bhi bas apne main lagi rehti hai ... Papa mostly bimar rehte hai ...

Or naaz ... Wo toh pata nahi khai kho si gyi hai ... Nhi dekha in chaar saalon main kabhi bhi tumko ... Kyuki reason tha mera ...

Kamzor nhi padna chahta tha main ... Nhi dekhna chahta tha tumhari aankhon main wo Khali pan .. wo soona pan ..

Mujhe nhi hoga Naaz ... Ye mujhse nahi hoga ... He broke down in to sobs ... His heart is filled with immense pain ...

Only he knows how he has just held himself from not breaking down ....from the last four years ...

There's nothing in his life right now just because he lost what he had always kept so preciously ...

That too just for her ... He knows his words would have waited her thf most ... But more than her it was difficult for him to speak those things to her ...

Tears rolled down his eyes ... He isn't in any condition... But he needed to be strong because now he knows that she needs him ...

But did she really need him .?

.
.
.
.

Piyush ... Sana whispered as she reached the sets of
"broken but beautiful"

Though being the big actor still she prefers giving auditions first ... So that there will not be any discrimination with the other actors and models ...

Vikas was standing there having a smile on his face seeing her standing infront of him ... He has definitely approached Sana and sidharth ... For his web series ...

Yes the script was written by vikas a long back and he wanted to cast sidharth and Sana but before he could do that they separated ...

Though neither Sana nor sidharth ever told anyone about the issues going between them ... But their friends still know that something is there ...

Sana hugged him emotionally ... They were meeting after long time ...

Even vikas was emotional enough ... As he hugged the girl whome he always considered as his sister ...