46💔

Sana ek webseries ka offer aaya hai ... Kaushal ... Her p.a .. appointed by sidharth came in her vanity ... With the file ...

She nods taking file from his hand reading the script sitting down on the bed with her legs crossed ...

She felt as if the script relates to her own life ... Her life .. she chuckles on her own thoughts ...

What is her life ? ... There is nothing left ...except that blankness ... The blankness which gives her immense pain ...

Hmm ... She said ...

Sahi hai .... Will think of it ... She whispered keeping the file side

Abhi i needed to go for the shoot kaushal ... She whispered going outside her vanity ...

Where as kaushal looked at her retreating figure sadly ...

How much he misses that old bubbly Sana who used to jump and scream getting a bug offer celebrating it ... With sidharth ...

But just when sidharth left as of her every happiness her every celebration her every hope left from her ...

She lost her bubbly self ... To that person whome she loved the most. ..

.
.
.

Her mind revolving around that script ... It has just took over her mind like nothing else ...

Broken but beautiful...

She whispered the name of the series chuckling looking up ...

The sky ... The sky that knows her pain ... That knows her scars ... That heard her screams ...

There are memories... Lots of memories... How can she forget him ? ... How can she move on from him ... When he was her whole life her whole childhood ... Her heart melting ... Burning ... In pain ...

Her eyes misty ...

The overthinking minds hits the most in the night ...

As she looked up aimlessly ...

Why her ? ... Life was so beautiful...so pure ... Then why destiny wanted to play with her life ? ... Leaving her in a phase ... Where she is surrounded by millions of people but there is no one whome she can call her own ...

Deewana hua Mastana hua
Teri chahat main kitna fasan hua

Tere aane khushboo ..
Tere Janae ka manzar ...

Tujhe milna padega
ab zamana hua ...

"Mujhe pyaar toh hua tha par wo mukammal na ho saka

Iqraar bhi hua tha ... Par wo samajh hi na saka ... "

She whispered remembering when she just confessed her love for him ... She knows that she was too impulsive realising her love for him ...

But ... When she realised.... She accepted.... She knew that it is love ... Not any attraction ... Not desperation ... Because attraction cannot be stayed for life ....he has always meant her life ...

The one whome she adored ... Valued ...cared ... And most importantly gave him ... Her every thing ... Her every happiness.... Her every hope ...that she ever had in her heart ...

Her every happiness has always started with him ... and ended being in him ... ❤️

Wo khush toh hoga na ? ... She whispered