36❤️

He scoffed from farway as he sees Sana sitting with Vishal and Paras ... Talking on random topics even Mahira was there ....

He sat with sidharth Asim deep and Sanju fiza ...

Jalne ki boo aa rahi hai ... Asim said as he followed his gaze which was just on her ....

He glared at him making him shut his mouth ... 

Whereas Sanju giggles upon seeing him like this ...

Sidharth agar itna hi hai toh Jake le aao na ... Sana ko ... Akhir haq hai apka ... She winked at deep who giggles while waiting for him to answer ...

He got to know that she is teasing him by her way of saying it ... So he nodded his head in disbelief

And got up from his seat murmuring ...

Tum log ke saath toh bethne ka fayda hi nhi hai .... He rolled his eyes walking away glaring at her pushing his hairs behind ...

While passing from there he listens Vishal saying ... 

Waise Sana ajj tu badi sexy lag rahi hai ....

He growled with irritation walking away from their ...

She noticed him going ... And giggles from inside ...

Thank you par bandar ke muh se ye compliment acha nhi laga .... She laughs .... Offending him ...

Paras laughed more seeing his face ....

Waise tu sidharth ki mom se bohot connected hai na? ... He asks all of a sudden ...

Haan bohot ... Usually a kid is attached to his mother na ...

Par mera or sidharth ka ulta hai ... Main sidharth ki mom se bohot jyada connected hu .... Tabhi toh wo meri maa hai ... Or sidharth meri mom se bohot connected hai ...

I wish abhi wo hi aaye as my family member ... Dekhna he will be the happiest ❤️

She smiled ... She excused herself from them .... running behind him ... He was laying on the bed with his hand under hus head shaking his leg he was staring up at the ceiling ...

From outside of the bedroom ... She took some moments to look at him through the glass ...

She smiled as she got to know that it will take alot of time to manofy him now ...

Getting in the  room ... She sat beside him ...

He ignored ....

She looked at the side table then at him ...

He was still looking up ignoring her ...

Kya hua tujhe ... She said trying to control her smile

He again ignored looking away ...

She held his chin made him look at her ...

Bol na kya hua tujhe ...

Tujhe kya ... Tum karo na jake apne Vishal se baat. ..  he scoffs turning his face

Mera kabse hogya wo maine kya god le rakha hai usko ... She said turning his face towards her again ...

Acha tu bura kyu Maan Raha hai .... Tu toh mera pyaaaraaa baby hai na. ..  she said smiling ...

Keeping her head on his chest looking up at him ... With a cute pout adoring her face ...

Hat yaar shehnaaz ...

Arey yaarr ... Sana whines ...

Meko nhi baat karni hai tumse ... Tum jao apne Vishal or Paras ke pass .....