43💔

Though she acted that it didn't affected her ... But deep down ... The hate she is getting was affecting her...

He has gone for his shoot for 5 days ... It was shoot of a music video so he had gone to kasauli ...

Though having her family around her still feels like something is empty ... It's been 2 days due to poor network connection he couldn't able to talk to her which upset her more ...

She was already sad ... When reached on the sets of shaadi main zaroor aana

There were already problems going on as the continuous mention of sidharth in a negative way affects her ... The environment around her in the sets was not good but somehow managed as she had signed a contract ...

Jay has came as the guest when Jay and Sana were in one room ..

Jay showed Sana some of the clips that how the people inside the Ghar of mujhse shaadi karoge were ranting about there relationship

Wo kar hi nhi Rahi hai connect ... Like we know unka 140 din ka relationship tha bb main ... Par hum log bhi toh yaha unhi ke liye aaye hai na ? ...

Sidharth ke jaise Sana kisi ke saath connect hi nhi kar rahi ... One of them said ..

Her expressions suddenly changed into stern ... As she looked at the screen with her cold eyes ...

As the screen got darker and went off slowly Sana looked at Jay removing her headphones waiting for him to speak ...

Is this the reason Sana why you are not able to connect with them ? .. kya sidharth ka or aapka rishta hi aapko kisi se connect karne se rok raha hai ?

Yaar main kar toh Rahi hu na baat ... Inlogo se baatein bhi kar rahi hu ... Joujhse connect hona chahega main usse baat karungi ... Or ye kya lagaya pada hai 140 din ka rishta 140 din ka rishta ... Inlogo ko pata bhi nhi hum log kitne purane friends hai ...

Mera pura bachpan hai wo... Meri zindgi hai wo ... She exclaimed ...

Phir kyu ye log baar baar sidharth ka naam le rahe hai ? Main hu na yaha abhi ... Toh mujhse baat kare connect kare ... Inlogo ne toh ek baat pakad Li hai ... Aise nhi hota yaar ...

Tears rolled down her eyes as she looked down ... face palming herself ...

I just don't wanna be a part of this show ... She goes from there

The shooting stopped as she stepped in her vanity ...

Why does she will approve anyone about what relationship she shared with her sidharth ? ... She don't need why can't the people understand they were targetting her ... Making her feel so low ...

At this time she felt so lonely ... All the hate comments started roaming around her head ... She felt her head spinning as she fell down and fainted ...

................

Tu thik toh hai na ? ... Rita maa said ... Caressing her hairs her eyes had tears ...

Main thik hu maa .. she felt weak wiping her tears she looked here and there found herself in hospital... Even Jay was there ...

Worried about her ...

She has always been so sensitive from her childhood these things affects a person ... She wasn't used to this hate ...

She felt herself getting suffocated ...

Everywhere around her is just negativity ...

Maa aapne sidharth ko toh nhi bataya na ? ... She asked ... Her voice stammering