45💔

She came in her apartment stumbling ... As she closed the door behind her ...

Her eyes teary ... Her heart shattering along with all the hopes the wishes she had to spend her whole life with him ... But for the first time in her whole life ... She felt it impossible

She felt her heart scrunching.... Her head throbbing out of pain and agony ...  Her voice quivering as she held her spinning head ...

Fainting rolling down the floor unconscious...

Her eyes squinting ....as she closed her eyes ...

Letting the darkness to engulf her ...

.
.
.

He kept on sitting in his room ....his whole room is shattered just like his heart ...as he looked down letting the loneliness and depression engulf his own self ...

His eyes teary heart wrenching his soul breaking and tearing apart ...

The vision of her going away never left his eyes...

I love you sidharth ...

Her breaking voice kept onto echoing in his ears as he closed his ears with both of his palms screaming like a mad man ... Trying to breath but her going away was suffocating him to death ...

Aankhon main tere saaye
Chahun toh ho na paye

Yaadon se teri faasla
Hayeee

He sat down on the floor trying to stop the voices that were echoing in his head ...

He leans his head on the side of the bed ... His eyes blank ... Heart blank ... Mind blank ...

Somewhere or somehow he knows how much it's gonna disturb ... But ... Where is he at fault ? ... He wanted to be one her strength not her weakness ...

He wanted to become her love not her mere obsession

He wanted to become the reason of her happiness not the reason of her self distruction ...

His eyes held no emotions as if every emotion faded away from his heart just with her ...

.................

Chaar saal ho gye sidharth ... Chaar saal ... In chaar saalo main ek baar bhi tumne mujhe apni shakal nhi dikhayi ..

Ek baar bhi akbhi bhi baat nhi Kari ...kabhi yaad nhi kiya ... Kyu ek dam itna paraya kar diya sidharth ? ...

Bolo kyu ? ... Itna paraya kar diya mujhe ... Ke meri ... Meri presence se bhi tumhe taklif hai ...

Tumne toh kaha tha kabhi nhi choroge mujhe ? ... Phir kyu chorh diya ? ... Bolo ? ... Pehle itna pyaar diya .. apna banaya aadat lagayi or phir ek dam se door kar diya kyu ? ...

Kitne saare sawal hai sidharthh par jawab koi nhi deta ...

Teri tarah koi nhi samjhata ... Tu toh samajhta tha na mujhe ? ..  tu toh samjhata tha na... Bache jaise pyaar karta tha ... Pamper karta tha ... Tune kaha tha kabhi nhi chorega ? ..  kaha chala gya mera sidharth ? ... Wo sidharth Jo apni naaz ko khone se uski rooh bhi kaanpti thi ... Phir kaha gya wo ? ... Kyu itna door kar diya mujhe sidharth ? ... Kya ab itni chubhne lagi hu main tumhe ? .. 

Her heart cried ... As she laid down on her bed lifelessly it's been four years she is living the same life ...

Working like a robot ... Laying lifeless at night she had lost her weight became thin ... She was insomniac from last four years ... Being in depression... Her panic attacks and anxiety never let her live ..